Heaven received another Angel

Tyler Morr has passed away from his injuries. Please keep his family in your prayers, they are going to need us even more now.

R.I.P Tyler Morr You will be truly missed at the tracks. The Laplant family send prayer to the family and freinds of Tyler Morr. Again young man you will be deeply missed.

Gary Laplant

Our hearts and prayers go out to the Morr family from The Dylan Martin Race Team. We are also saying prayers for the Auburndale Family. God’s speed Tyler, you won’t be forgotten.

Rest in peace Tyler, it’s a sad day.

RIP tyler !! It aways tough to see another racer die in a wreck but this is a 12 year old 6th grade boy this is horrible. I got a 12 year old boy and i couldnt imagen lossing him

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Morr family in their time of need…

god speed little man!! thoughts and prayers for the moor family and friends… also the whole auburndale speedway family… this is a sad day for our whole racing family…
R.I.P. TYLER:engel016:

Very sad when a child leaves…

Very tragic news. Sitting here with tears in my eyes… can’t imagine the pain the family feels. Losing anyone is tough, but losing someone that never had a chance to fulfill thier lives is just devastating.

God Speed young man…!!!

RIP Tyler

This is such terrible, terrible news.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Morr Family and to the members of the Auburndale Kids Club.

Matt Thornton

Praying for the family in this hard time

Rest In Paradise, Tyler

My thoughts and prayers to this young racer’s family.

God Speed Tyler…

So sorry to hear this. Breaks my heart.

My heart hurts… ;-(

My deepest condolences to the Moor family. I am so sorry for your loss. Know that the racing “family” are here for you. I share your tears and you are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you.
Carol Wicks

My thoughts and prayers to the Morr Family. This is terrible for all of us in our sport/hobby. RIP Tyler…:engel016:
-JIM-

our hearts and payers go out to your family

Our prayers are with the family. So sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace Tyler.

Sun comes up on a very sad day.

To the Morr family, I’m sure you know how we all feel today. Anything we can do to help you with this horrible situation just ask. I’m just South of you right down 31 and all of us here are ready and more than willing to assist any way we can. You know there are no strangers in the racing community. We are all family here!

So Sorry

for this loss. R.I.P. Tyler. My condolences to the Morr family

We all know where Tyler is. We now need to pray for his family and friends. One day we will see him again, and it will be forever, not just a few years. thanks for sharing Tyler with the racing family.