Stock Clip Tube Chassis

Former Tommy Evonosky Sr. Twister Limited Late Model, Wide Five Front End, pro shocks, jack bolts, Stock Z steering box, 32 gal fuel cell, 2 lever shifter, diamond plate floor pan, partial interior, still has leaf spring mounts, no four bar or 3 link brackets, straight car, cross member cut for fuel pump. 800.00

also have Older Frankland Quick change with no gear, or axles, 4.86 ring and pinion, afco third link bracket, steel birdcages, wilwood hubs…500.00

Or car with quickchange for 1200.00

Pictures!!!

More Pictures

i also have a set of howe capilers to go with the car, needs seals

Make Offer!!!

650.00 with out rearend!!!

500.00 No Rearend!!

quickchange sold…chassis still for sale!!

Still For Sale…

SOMEONE MAKE AN OFFER…we are moving and do not want to have to move car…Put 5 on 5 stuff on front and leaf springs with a 9" and you can run this chassic at Eastbay in the street stocks…

still for sale!!! will sell without fuel cell, sterring box, uppers, spindles, capilers and shocks for 150.00

That would make an excellent vintage latemodel… Someone needs to save it from the salvage yard. Everything is being turned into scrap think of the time spent just weld wire and gas was moe than the asking price. Sorry if another peice gets lost, but I have 3 already that don’t get my time.Goodluck in all

yeah i know but im not gonna scrap it if i cant sell it then oh well, just need a little extra room, but its a spare car for me if i have to have it.

Where are you located? I am interested in the bare chassis.

the car is located in tampa right off of I-4 and 301 by the florida state fairgrounds

do u still have chassie.

yes still for sale!!!

Do you still have the chassis and what is your bottom dollar?

Bottom Dollar Bare With Lower Front A-frames—$150

Check your PM