NSS - 6/2 Mod 50 - Expected Drivers So Far...

Phone calls have been made and are continuing to be made… Here is the list of expected Drivers for Saturday’s 6/2 Open Wheel Modified 50… AGAIN… Phone calls are STILL being made…

Please note, some of the names below may be Car Owners… This is the list of who has been called and said they would be here…

We are still working to get more, and we are trying to track down updated phone numbers for some…

IF YOU HAVE A MODIFIED OR KNOW OF SOMEONE NOT ON THE LIST(S) BELOW, PLEASE SEND ME A VALID PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT DRIVER IS PERSONALLY INVITED TO THIS RACE… We are trying to build a database of VALID phone numbers and your help with this is greatly appreciated. Can PM here or send to mkeeler975@gmail.com

Last Updated: 5/29/12 : 10:15am

Expected:

Phillip Bessette
Chris Brannon
Alan Bruns
Mike Dahm
Rusty Ebersole
Gary Fountain
John Gerstner
Robert Glover
Shain Held
David Hite
Ricky Moxley
Bruce Packer
Josh Todd
Tank Tucker
Matthew Jarrett

Maybe:

Matthew Wheeler
Dennis Wheeler
John Compagnone
Robbie Cooper
Ted Head
Richie Smith

Thanks for the call Saturday. Can’t make it due to plans made at Bowman Gray. Good luck with this step forward to getting back on real tires for the big MODS…
-JIM-

Hey mark why don’t you list which ones are big mods and which are e-mods. Then again it won’t be hard to tell once the race starts.

Unless Symons shows, Tank Tucker already has this one won.

Working together…

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;106061]Phone calls have been made and are continuing to be made… Here is the list of expected Drivers for Saturday’s 6/2 Open Wheel Modified 50… AGAIN… Phone calls are STILL being made…

Please note, some of the names below may be Car Owners… This is the list of who has been called and said they would be here…

We are still working to get more, and we are trying to track down updated phone numbers for some…

IF YOU HAVE A MODIFIED OR KNOW OF SOMEONE NOT ON THE LIST(S) BELOW, PLEASE SEND ME A VALID PHONE NUMBER SO WE CAN MAKE SURE THAT DRIVER IS PERSONALLY INVITED TO THIS RACE… We are trying to build a database of VALID phone numbers and your help with this is greatly appreciated. Can PM here or send to mkeeler975@gmail.com

Last Updated: 5/29/12 : 10:15am

Expected:

Phillip Bessette
Chris Brannon
Alan Bruns
Mike Dahm
Rusty Ebersole
Gary Fountain
John Gerstner
Robert Glover
Shain Held
David Hite
Ricky Moxley
Bruce Packer
Josh Todd
Tank Tucker
Matthew Jarrett

Maybe:

Matthew Wheeler
Dennis Wheeler
John Compagnone
Robbie Cooper
Ted Head
Richie Smith[/QUOTE]

This is Rich Peters of the Rolling Thunder Modifieds…I shared your race with everyone on my email distribution list (over 220+ names) as well. We race the same day, but everyone may not be able to travel. Good luck!

Mr Peters… Thank you. We really appreciate that.

Randy… I was not the one who called the drivers and although I know some of them are E-Mods, I also know some have big motors available so I am not actually sure which are running which…

For all the E-Mods that do not know…
E-MODS can run an E-MOD legal Motor with 750 carburetor and 100lb weight break for this race.

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;106098]

For all the E-Mods that do not know…
E-MODS can run an E-MOD legal Motor with 750 carburetor and 100lb weight break for this race.[/QUOTE]
This is the first I have heard of this. I must have missed where this was posted at . Not that it would matter I am not bring a car if I decide to go .

Unless Symons shows, Tank Tucker already has this one won.

Not necessarily. Have you seen the list? It should be a heck of a race.

If Tank breaks, I can see several guys that could win, including Bruns, Moxley, Gerstner, Todd and Cooper. But it also looks like 1/2 the field are E-Mod spec cars.

Either way, I agree it has the makings of a good show.

118, What if I do decide to bring my car? Tucker still has it won?

how can you count out bruns i seen him beat tank tucker before and im sure jerry will have his car there he live really close to the track

When is the last time someone else pulled off a win when Symons or Tucker has been there (and finished)? They just out-motor everyone else in the area… they bring lots of ponies under their hoods (which is a big cause in the decline of the ‘un-limited’ Mods). Handling might beat them on a smaller track, but NSS requires lots of top-end, and these 2 have what most guys don’t.

What if I do decide to bring my car?

I’d much rather see you bring your car than hear the constant crabbing about rules. Your stuff is beautifully presented and is always competitive, it just needs to run more.

How about this deal: you bring your great looking modified and Jerry will buy everyone a round. Sound good?

How about Doc ?

How about Doc Mckinney ? Did anyone call him? Doc won the night of the Pete Orr and ran every night during speedweeks .Im sure if he knew about it he would at least try to come.

I’m taking Robbie Cooper! :slight_smile:

Doc was called and my understanding is he has a blown motor. He may still be trying to get there but that is the scoop right now on him. Sucks, he’s had some great runs at NSS lately and would have been a fun one to watch run this race.

I am still actively seeking valid phone numbers for quite a few Drivers including several that have top notch stuff but unfortunately it is not always easy to get info from drivers. (I say this from my own personal experience from when I was publishing the weekly programs trying to get hometowns, sponsors, background info, etc.)

This is exactly why we need UPDATED information from EVERY DRIVER in EVERY DIVISION.

I am working on a form that can be filled out online on both Websites that will submit drivers information to us. Look for this to be completed soon.

118, it’s been quite awhile but my car has. In fact it was my car that stopped Jason Boyd’s winning streak at either 10 or 11 in a row (and yes he did finish 2nd). But that was back when we were still on the F-53’s. It’s just hard for me to support a one race deal when it’s the only one this year and what they are doing to OSW. OSW is my track. If they did something like that at OSW, I’d be right there. But they apparently they want OSW to fail. Plus the plan was to run the Super on Friday anyway, weather permitting. Don’t care about NSS. Boney, I would like to run a little more, but the CC only goes so far and I am getting ready to be unemployed as of June 11th.

Rabbit I heard they are going to have free carrots.

You should show some professionalism. You work for the track and should help to encourage guys to race at your track. Aside from being a good tech inspector you are a jerk! Those commets should be keept to yourself. I hope Rick has the courtesy for “Dave” to remove your remark!

Mr Brooks as far as I can tell you are a fool some how and some way someone gave you a little power and it has gone to your head I think you should keep your mouth closed I know you would not say what you say to some ones face and I really know that you will never say anything like that to Dave with me there so the short of it is stay to tech and keep your mouth closed in less it has something to do with tech because no one wants to hear you anyway .I think it would be better if you just stayed up north ware you belong thank you