Bronson

Had a great time at Bronson last night. Everyone there treated us great! Had only 5 cars but, as promised, they paid the full payout. We made gains all day but got conservative for the feature and it bit us in the ass. Track cooled down and car got real TIGHT! We made notes on what to do and will be much better when we return. I put my tail between my legs and headed home. Why more cars don’t show is beyond me. Track is a real drivers track with two corners that couldn’t be anymore different. Toughest turn 4 I’ve ever seen in 18 years of driving! Overdrive and it costs you huge. Healthy rumors persist that there will be a 50 lap Sportsman race there on June 30th for $1000.00 to win sponsored by Tobacco Free Florida with an appearance by Jeffrey Earnhardt (will he be driving?). Might be your only chance to say “Yup, I remember that night I beat Earnhardt!” :aetsch013:

Last evening at Bronson

Thanks Scott

I will have agree it’s a drivers track… It’s also hard to pass a car that is layin down a smoke and oil screen for the last 8-10 laps of the race, and the track does nothing about it other than say… We only have 5 cars what were we to do. I know i’m bitchin but what the heck, nothin better to do.

going to try to make it to Bronson next sat night with a friend.
No crying but im cooking. come find me and ill try to feed ya!!

Don62

now why would i want to eat with someone who screwed me over at Columbia Motorsports Park a few years ago…

Bronson next Saturday

Don

Bronson will not be racing this weekend. the next date for racing is June 16th. Check out the FaceBook page for Bronson for schedule updates.

Well geuss i didnt kiss him gust wright.
I was sending this message to my friends Keller. Still have a few.
Thanks camper ill go someware else this week and see ya soon.

Don (The guy that screwed Keller)

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;106604]Well geuss i didnt kiss him gust wright.
I was sending this message to my friends Keller. Still have a few.
Thanks camper ill go someware else this week and see ya soon.

Don (The guy that screwed Keller)
62[/QUOTE]

Well, if you’re gonna screw someone it is nice to at least give them a little kiss. Don, I’ll take Wesley’s food. We ARE friends, right?:):slight_smile:

Ill have food for you RSB but no kiss. Its going to be a few weeks before i get back to bronson. the crew wants to go somware else this week.
Bronson is the nearist track to me and i want to suport it.

Don62