Horse Power in Horse Country

Hi Gang,
I know its pretty early to post this but I want our racers to be able to get in on this.
Oct 26-28 in ocala fl. The Ocala Pumpkin Run is hosting its 2nd annual Horse Power in Horse Country 3 day classic car show. Last year attendance was over 40,000, and this year we have added so many tremenous events, National Musicians, our RaceCar Engineering “Pit Road” where we will showcase our racers and florida series. Reservations are filling rapidly so if you would like to display your car, please contact me asap.
Also since Oct is breast cancer awareness month we are hosting our ‘Think Pink’ campaign. It includes a Pink Duck Derby, ‘Locks of Love’, and a relay for life:sport009:
Kids will have the best time at the event, in the Monster Transmission Kids Corral, where all activities are free, games, pony rides, a hayride out to the Hay Maze and then to the pumpkin patch where kids can choose their own pumpkin to take home after they decorate it at the show. Costume Contests, Revel model car build competition where the prof. help the kids, and the best is the Trunk or Treating to all our cars and vendors.
The adults will enjoy the national performers:musik010:, valve cover racing for prizes:auto003:, awesome food vendors, National auto Merchants, and our car corral, and used vendor area. So reserve you spot to sell your used parts.
I hope you guys plan to attend, its will be a great event to spend the weekend. Contact me here for registration forms.