we need more drunks and illiterates

Seriously, the funniest posts on here are the ones that come from the writers who have had a few too many, and the ones who flunked 2’nd grade spelling. Not referring to any current posters of course. I’m thinking back to the old days of “Ford6”, and other classics who kept us laughing as we wondered what the hell they were writing about.

Rick, since the racing news is slow, we should have the first ever “Intioxication and Illiteracy Festival, presented by KARNAC” where everyone writes in and uses their worst grammatical skills.

Rants get extra points, but we should discourage wagering.

[QUOTE=Boneman;107401]Seriously, the funniest posts on here are the ones that come from the writers who have had a few too many, and the ones who flunked 2’nd grade spelling. Not referring to any current posters of course. I’m thinking back to the old days of “Ford6”, and other classics who kept us laughing as we wondered what the hell they were writing about.

Rick, since the racing news is slow, we should have the first ever “Intioxication and Illiteracy Festival, presented by KARNAC” where everyone writes in and uses their worst grammatical skills.

Rants get extra points, but we should discourage wagering.[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“7”]“LIKE” :huepfen024:[/SIZE]

Bravo!!!

O boy i get to win…YEA!!
Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;107430]O boy i get to win…YEA!!
Don62[/QUOTE]

jus caus u kant spel dont mak u dum or drunc. I tink u smartr tan moost.

smartr then moost whats?
gotta tell yu all that pure hobbi box stret stok is all mess up thedern rul book is 35 yeers behin the time we dun run out of monte n chev-L cars new stuf sux old cars r all gone n no dam body wil do a dern thang bout it guess im goin fishin

Can’t even fine me 1 of then dam Montry Cralos enymor ned 2 run k cars an ford faremonts. Got 3 of then behine the shithoose out bak. Junkyar tire, gots menny of then to.
Me an tuna sik of it goin fishinn to

Eye has a atey tree montee ss sittin in my geraje. Its the 1 yeer for da soup sort itz a rair care N Oll deeze peeple keap assking me too sell it too then so dey kan mak a rasecar aute off it butt eye tel tem itsny four sail cuse imma going2 ride it on teh streetz. I h8 thee old dated rulez cuse evryne takes the montees away to rase them soo i kant find parts on kars for my car and sum of the rasrcarz have better parts then mine karr.

:ernaehrung004:

aNd dunt dit me starting on the nue rulez for tha igniter boxes foure the L8 modeles @ new samantra.

I know a few guys that won’t post on here because “it ain’t nothing but a bunch of smart ass yankees that hide behind a computer and make fun of our spelling and stuff”. LOL!

…I ain’t no yankee.

I’m from Georgia.

SOUTH Georgia.

photo.JPG

Definitely not a yankee!!

Not a cracker, maybe a redneck, definately a honkey.

Guess I am out of this game. Don’t drink and my dad, before he became a Public Relations Director, was a college English teacher. He would have killed me if I had not learned to spell like my kids can’t. None of my kids can spell worth beans but seems in computer days now, you don’t need to spell, the computer will do it for you. Have fun guys, don’t get too drunk!!!

Hope you all had a great Father’s Day.

we speak american… hear in america