For Don Nerone fans

I see that Don is making his long-awaited return to racing. He’ll be at the opening of Showtime Speedway with a #18 pro truck. Great! The more cars the merrier!

As a public service to Don’s fan’s, I’ve included a handy guide to spotting his #18. After all, we know that Don has some “spelling challenges”, and if he is the guy who put the numbers on the truck, then we should be ready for anything.

I love the last one! There used to be a guy that ran at NFS with the number 11teen. Stupid, I know.

Somody send him some decals. It is naked!

don nerone fan love the truck

put 8 -TEEN on it

I personally think he should go with #118, in honor of his best friend…!

Teasing with you Don.

[QUOTE=Frasson118;107709]I personally think he should go with #118, in honor of his best friend…!

Teasing with you Don.[/QUOTE]

The driver wanted that # . Mine would have been 62.
After thinking about it …Ronnie Sanders was one of the beas racers and a dear fridnd and his car was red and #18. So thanks ronie for all the help in those years…
Look how lucky i am to have a bone head to takecare of my spelling Big Ron…
I never though about putting X118 on it .
Hope all my friends make it to SHOWTIME on the 4th.
Ill ware my TUNA shirt.

Don62

“for the Don Nerone fans” huh? Really? (scratching head):confused: you mean there are some left?

Don… You’re right about Ronnie Sanders… Bad ass. And don’t forget, the last few years, he and Bubba Pollard teamed up and became one of the strongest cars in the country… In a red and white 18.

I look forward to seeing you at S/T 7-4 old man!

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;107720]Ill ware my TUNA shirt.

Don62[/QUOTE]

[SIZE=“5”]I bet ya won’t…[/SIZE]

Ok its offical…no food for you…

Ok whats the bet??
you didnt see any sponsors on there did you??
TUNA is the only one i got at this time…SOOOO WHATS THE BET…
WESTFALL shirts are all gone …

don62

Haha, starting to sound like my wife.

Well im sorry that your wife sounds like me…HMM your not a little funny are you.

Don62

[QUOTE=Boneman;107697]I see that Don is making his long-awaited return to racing. He’ll be at the opening of Showtime Speedway with a #18 pro truck. Great! The more cars the merrier!

As a public service to Don’s fan’s, I’ve included a handy guide to spotting his #18. After all, we know that Don has some “spelling challenges”, and if he is the guy who put the numbers on the truck, then we should be ready for anything.[/QUOTE]

Hea bone boy could you do me a favor…Im not verry good with this here key pic stuff
Looks like your good at it …
Would you make me a pic of my truck with my new sponsor in it…
Need a big TUNA on the back…
Mabee my sticker guy can do it for me!!

don62
Got to love it here!! Change the # to 118 yea right…

Donnie,don’t worry I think there are some decals floating around that somebody can get to you by then.I’m sure you won’t be the only one running around that place w/one.:auto003:Hey I’ll bet you a autographed t-shirt from your buddy Boneman.(Hey this shirt is a collectable and in high demand from Boner-nation).