For Sale Sportsman & Mod-mini

I got them thanks…Did this use to be Steve’s #3 car?

Mod-Mini

yep thats the one.

Also for anyone that might have been trying to call me sorry I have made a miss take on the number but it is 941-713-9899 not 737-9899
again its 941-713-9899

Thanks

Sportsman/Mod-Mini

Hey guys really need to sell these cars. Some one make me and offer I cant refuse.

Dave

what type of rear end is in the sportsman?? also can you email me some pics of it? thanks, Matt

Mdelaney1989@yahoo.com

Is the mod mini still for sale?

Mod-Mini

Yes the Mod-Mini s still for sale.

can you send some pics of the sportsman to mdelaney1989@yahoo.com … thanks, Matt

Sportsman

Matt this sportsman currently has a 567 9" rear end

Sportsman/Mod-Mini

Back to the top

Sportsman/Mod-Mini

Wow, I just cant believe that someone has not bought this Mod-Mini. this is one of the best mod-mini’s in the state or anywhere for that matter. Ask around NSS, OSW, DSS, they can tell you about this car. It’s fast and built really well.

Contact me with an offer

Dave 941-713-9899

mod mini

can you please email me some pics? rzaboy25@yahoo.com

Mod mini sounds fast

Mod-mini

Ya this car is really fast. the bigger the track the better the car gets.

Back to Showtime this week. Finaly with the right gear and tranny installed.

lets see if the car likes this short track action.

Dave

Sportsman is still for sale!!!

Hey Dave do you know anyone selling some radios ??

Radio’s

No not really. Now I have three radio’s and chargers but no car harness. Its a Victoy 18 set from racing electronics. $300 for the radio’s and chargers but you will need to get the car harness.

Mod- Mini

The Mod-Mini is sold!!!

I also have taken the Sportsman off the market for now.

Thanks
Dave Davis

To bad what went down tonight but it will be fixed right and come back and wear their ass out…

how bad did it hurt it, couldnt tell if it was more than sheet metal… thats scary that people think its ok to right rear sombody… i would have been waiting for him at the gate thats for sure… karma will prevail!:aetsch013:

I can assure you karma will bite him in the ass

Mod-Mini

The car has a lot of metal damage but no frame damage. The car will be fixed and at Auburndale this weekend with the new owner Dean Butrum. This car is still fast and will be back in the winners circle soon.

As far as the 01 is concern, you have one coming. It was a bs move in responds to a bump and run which we all know happens on a short track and when u cant stand to be beat or passed and this was your responds. Well buckle up bigboy.