SLM make offer

This is a 2006 lefthander tube clip with abc body. Outlaw 4 piston caliper. wiide 5 hubs, bilstein coil overs,Benson quick change make me a offer i just took it in on trade so trying to sell my number is 386 689 7650

55%20LATE%20MODEL.jpg

super late.jpg

trade

we talked about my modified,but i think im gonna hang on to it,but do you know any one in trucking lookin for a 48 foot 102’’ reefer with good floor body and tires and brakes,would swap it for your slm call ron 813-380-9379

dont know any truckers

will trade for a modifed , sportsman roller or turn key superstock would consider street legal car and trucks also

Trade you my sportsman roller for roller call me 386 341 1071

if you include the 4412 i traded you ill do it

Can you text me some pics

yeah sending some now

Give me a call need to ask you some questions thanks 386-837-8048

adding some more pics very soon

Are u interested in a dirt LLM roller for roller if so it is the 00 white car

no thanks really just want asphalt car

more pics looking to trade for a mod or sportsman minus motor or race ready street stock will also take offer on a nice boat or street car

115.JPG

116.JPG

117.JPG

pics

more pics looking to trade for a mod or sportsman minus motor or race ready street stock will also take offer on a nice boat or street car

Will you trade for some engine/race parts. Steel vortec heads bare(cut to low cc’s) came from champion racing heads, edelbrock(rpm performer) intake to match, dual v pulleys, vdl 4412, McClendon 4412, 2 barrell carb spacers/adapters 1in and 1 1/2in. Also have Dodge racing heads(came from champion racing heads) edelbrock(rpm performer) intake to match, new 318 dodge weisco forged pistons, new egale i beam rods 6.123.
Plus i have a 9in full floater out of a gbody(monte) with 3 or 4 chuncks with full steel spools, and 8in basset wheels. 5x5 2in and 4in backspacing.

Also have a 9in out of a gbody. Full floater with 3 or 4 chunks steel full spools.

Sold traded for a sportsman