Bright House Super Late Models back this Sat. 7/14

The Bright House Challenge Series - Super Late Models return to the high-banks this Saturday night (7/14)…

Most recent fast-qualifier Anthony Campi #81 will be back to see if he can turn his luck around this Saturday night…

Also expected is Mason Mitchell #55 who will be driving the same car that Travis Cope #26 drove to victory lane in race #1 in… Mitchell is coming off a 6th place finish at the World Crown 300 in Georgia…

Expect David Rogers #11, Rich Clouser #9, Anthony Sergi #20, Scott Heckert #72 and a whole bunch more this Saturday night at 7:30pm

56 Gus Dean?

Have not heard anything from Dean yet but will keep everyone posted if we do!

Have you got a schedule out for Sat. yet?

Should have it finalized and out this afternoon… Will you be here with Scofield this Sat.?

As of right now we are going to osw fri and NSS. Sat still too early to be sure.

Schedule is now posted on the homepage at NewSmyrnaSpeedway.org

Orlando’s Schedule for Friday is also up at OrlandoSpeedworld.org

So for nss on Sat we get a hour to get thru the gate, park, unload, get thru tech and pick our race tires out and mount up if you want to scuff before qualifying? And get your car on pit road for the o so long 30 min practice session. I dont understand what the huge rush is and why the gates don’t open just a little earlier

The first Practice Session is for Super Late Models ONLY. They are mixed into Division Practice following that. So realistically there are about three sessions.

And there is NO Tire Impound for these Races.

NSS Results from the Brighthouse ???

Any info about last nights race, car count, who was there, who won, etc… What’s the secert?

Results. You are kidding, Right? This soon. If at all.

http://speednetdirect.com/results.php?track_id=6062

Thanks EZ. How does Speed Net get them posted so fast and nothing on their own web site? Is it someone else posting them, a fan or something? You would figure if the track posted them on Speed Net they would post them on their own web site. Not everyone knows about Speed Net. I didn’t until last wekend.

dd38, also check speed51.com for results, that is the first place I have seen there results posted, it is a very nice web site too…