USMTS Mods-Lakeside Speedway-Gustin Wins-Video

With a buzz going on for weeks about the USMTS race at Lakeside Speedway the time finally came for the race to take place. I don’t think anyone was disappointed with the results after the races were over. The guy’s from USMTS put on a great race for the hugh crowd and T V audience. Local cable company Time Warner and it’s sports show Metro Sports showed the race throughout the Kansas City area.

With the major league all star game just past by a couple days Kansas City was treated with another major sporting event as the atmosphere was for the racing community had been at a peek for weeks as the race approached.

Truly the best in modified racing in and around the Midwest or any area were in town to stag this race, 47 racers came to participate for the night.

As has been the case so far this year new younger drivers in the series showed they are for real, Ryan Gustin put together back to back wins as he won Thursday at I-35 Speedway coming from 8th place to win, then last night working his way thru the b-main and starting in 13th starting spot he worked the middle of track to catch the leader made the pass and took to the top of the track and won again for the second night.

Grab a drink, sandwich, get that soft chair and sit back for 47 minutes of some of the best racing you will see anywhere with Lon Delke the voice of the USMTS on the call. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4f7XLAv5I