Race Hauler / Cube van For Sale

Ford Cubevan with 7.3 powerstroke diesel, Living Quarters with couch that opens to bed ,pullout table,2 captains chairs, rooftop A/C,on board generator, 8 foot of shop area in rear with toolboxes,workbench,cabinets,lights,etc.
This was Ivedent Lloyds rig, we have raced out of it 2 seasons.
Our racing operation has grown and we are running a national series so we purchased a 38 foot hauler. This is a great setup for a team running Ocala/Bubba’s,Volusia,Citrus,Lake City,East Bay,etc.

Asking 5000. or best offer , 3 5 2 4 5 4 1 0 8 5 days/evenings before 9 pm

MVC-021S.JPG

MVC-020S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

MVC-022S.JPG

MVC-024S.JPG

Is this still available? How do I contact you?

is this still available? if so where located ?

Got To Go

[QUOTE=UltimateRacing;108967]Ford Cubevan with 7.3 powerstroke diesel, Living Quarters with couch that opens to bed ,pullout table,2 captains chairs, rooftop A/C,on board generator, 8 foot of shop area in rear with toolboxes,workbench,cabinets,lights,etc.
This was Ivedent Lloyds rig, we have raced out of it 2 seasons.
Our racing operation has grown and we are running a national series so we purchased a 38 foot hauler. This is a great setup for a team running Ocala/Bubba’s,Volusia,Citrus,Lake City,East Bay,etc.

Asking 5000. or best offer , 3 5 2 4 5 4 1 0 8 5 days/evenings before 9 pm[/QUOTE]

TIRED OF LOOKING AT IT, $3500. CASH THIS WEEK JUST OUTSIDE OCALA,FL

Hay call me407-902-5300

truck for sale

is your truck still for sale? very interested,thanks don teresadon@yahoo.com

Truck

Hey Rick Here Would You Be Interested Trading For My Motor Home Pics Are On My Add 1985 Pace Arrow 61,000 Miles In Weirsdale Fl Call Me 980-200-9392 Rick

****sold, Thank You Everyone ****

****sold, Thank You ****