Sportsman at Showtime

Ok so who has thier sportsman car ready and will show up when called on? I have all the dates so there will be no overlap so dont worry about points at citrus, auburndale, or desoto. I dont know about pgs its not posted yet. So call Roger Welch at 727 580 9315 and give me your name and number so i have a list for Robert when i show him these dates. The sooner the better. p.s. tell the other sportsman drivers you might know that dont come on this board.

Sportsman

Dave Davis #6

Hey Dave thanks would you text me your phone # so i can call you when this is a go. Also any one else can send a text to my phone. Name,#,car# thanks guys.

Ready for action A.S.A.P. Mark Nelson #11 Sportsman

I will also post as soon as i get 12 numbers that should land us a race. Did they say only 5 trucks showed up last saturday? hmmm

Sportsman

Here ya go Roger

941-737-9899

Trucks

Ya only 5 trucks, 4 fab 4’s 17 sprints, 8 or 9 micro sprints 7 or 8 pro fig 8’s

Scott Garrity 07 Sportsman. Been ready to go for a while and will run if given proper notice, as I work on Saturdays and have to ask for the time off. So if it’s gonna be this Saturday I won’t be able to make it cuz 3 days notice just won’t cut it with my Boss. Can’t make next Saturday either since I have already committed to running Orlando and New Smyrna and have prepaid for 2 hotel rooms. A few weeks notice would be nice. And thanks Roger for taking the bull by the horns. I had given up. I guess low car counts from the other divisions gives us a chance.:aetsch013:

He just posted something on facebook about bringing the sportsmans to showtime :slight_smile:

Roger u need to go through me for dave to race LMAO!! only 4 trucks ran last sat, Robert stated himself that street stocks cancelled 2 hrs before races were to start its too bad on the 4th they had great counts, 18 sprints no cautions 8 figure 8’s exciting every lap. If i had several people ask about classes not scheduled id for sure add them one night and if theres not a good turnout then dont add them again. im sure i can get the orlando boys to come play:)

Sportsman

Roger u need to go through me for dave to race LMAO!! only 4 trucks ran last sat, Robert stated himself that street stocks cancelled 2 hrs before races were to start its too bad on the 4th they had great counts, 18 sprints no cautions 8 figure 8’s exciting every lap. If i had several people ask about classes not scheduled id for sure add them one night and if theres not a good turnout then dont add them again. im sure i can get the orlando boys to come play:)

Sportsman at Showtime

Roger you need to go through me for dave to race LMAO!! Im sure i could talk the orlando guys to come down with enough notice. as far as 12 cars must show up to run which i saw on another post well last sat 4 trucks ran,8 figure 8’s, 4 small cars (kids), 18 sprints which was caution free. I feel if people ask for whatever class he doesnt have maybe he should add it one time see what kind of turnout he gets if not enough no harm no foul listening to the racers may surprise him just my 2 cents worth.:slight_smile:

Well we have 10 confirmed drivers so far i know theres alot more out there so text me your numbers. I talked to robert last night he is going to go though the dates so be ready. He also said he would pay out 400 maybe 500 if we have more than 15 cars. I seen first hand last night he has alot on his plate and a ways to go. Like they say a one leg man in an ass kicking contest!

Hey Roger thanks for the effort. If anyone out there knows ANYONE with a Sportsman let 'em know about this thread and have them get a hold of Roger if they are interested. NOW IS THE TIME TO LET YOHO KNOW THAT WE WANT TO RUN!!!:huepfen024:

Sportsman

Hey I will be in touch with the boys from orlando and that would be an addtional 5 cars.

Dave

If someone could help me out with some used tires,I would love to join in the fun.I’ve about had it with East Bay,wanta try something different,don’t wanta get new tires yet in case I’m no good on pavement.

Tires

What do you have, 5x5 or wide 5 or ???

I’m 5x5,but I need tires not wheels,but I’ll take what I can get.

tires

I have a full set of tires and rims or you can have the tires removed and use them.

Dave

How big is Showtime? 1/2 mile ?