2000 pace shadow fully loaded 28'tag

This trailer has it all raised roof,ac,generator, cabinets and all pit pal equippe, torsion axels3 of them and checkerboard floors. Bearing buddy’s with covers new tires and spares. Also has stabilizing bars with adjustable hitch trailer brakes are new. Will accept real offers and I do know what it would cost to replace if new so PLEASE be realistic. White with performance graphics drop door with flips. 17 k to buy new with options also has flaps in doorway to stay cool. Chris at 386-837-8048

How much are you asking for trailer?

Make a realistic offer but should come and look at it first, fully loaded plus 1500 hitch with stabilizers and damper.

here is a picture of this awesome trailer

forgot to mention also has alarm system with lockable trailer brakes

trade for a dirt late model
call jeff 386-804-0255

Not interested in trades at this time just would like to sell this trailer. Thanks for the offer.

Bottom dollar $7500. Thanks for the calls and texts. This is a super deal for how loaded it is.

Ok will just put it on RJ for $8500

Also forgot to mention has ken wood sterio with 4 speakers and 12" sub woofer and 1000 watt 4 channel Zeus amp. Also has 16 volt battery for alarm, winch, stereo and lighting when not running generator. The battery charger is wired under upper cabinets. Like I have told everyone this trailer needs nothing and works fine as a house for my late model. I don’t need to sell it for anything less than $7500. Which at that price is about 35% of new. No way there is a better deal out there than for what all is here. Do some research and come see the trailer before buying someone else’s JUNK. Pace trailer’s have been in business for over 25 years cause they build them right. Thanks for the interest. Title in hand and know this is FULLY LOADED.

Weight?

How much does it weigh?

5870# just had to get it weighted for Florida tag last year . Still have title in hand. Thanks for the questions. With car should still be under 8500#. Still is fully loaded. As I sell parts and pieces price will reflect. Totally empty I’ll take 5800 dollars. No ac, no bat, no stereo, no cabinets, no winch, no pit pal equips., no battery, no generator, no batt charger with leads. And no flaps . This leaves the front 8 ’ for your choice to finish. I’ll also keep the adj. hitch and stabalizers with dampener.All factory lighting will stay. You’ll have to supply battery for that at 5800 dollars.

Where is it located and what is left in trailer.

Central Florida deltona area. It is still fully loaded

Will sell empty. Should weigh 4900# without all equipment, will sellwith stabilizer and hitch that’s a 1500 dollar option. First come first serve 6250 cash takes it empty with hitch. Don’t bother trying to haggle my price. End of the giving at that price. Again will be empty no alarm, no sterio, no cabinets, no winch, no pit pal equipment guess by now you get the point. 386-837-8048 NO TRADES.

Still for sale

I will sacrifice at 6700 everything works great ready to race out of need a home for your race car look no further. 386-837-8048

No thanks just going to let it sit for the next 20 years. It just a POS

Thanks, Goodluck in all your racing. Gosh, I already miss it.