DQ,s at New Symrna

Anybody have info on the DQ,S sat night?:fragend005:

Yea, CHEATERS are THIEVES of the hard working honest racers winnings.

DQ’s

a few were because of too much left side weight…and the others were because of carbuerators I believe.

Carburetors being wrong makes them a cheating thief.

i’m not sure I would call anyone a cheater without knowing the facts. of course unless i wanted my a_s kicked

Usually a DQ means somebody is cheating. However, Ride height and left side weight is easy to miscalculate.

Now the wrong carb or something like that is cheating unless they are too dumb to read the rules.

Maybe the cheaters are the ones that need their a_s whooped. Are they not taking money out of the non-cheaters pockets ?

Facts have nothing to do with anything with that guy…
someone who gets DQed is not alwase a cheater. Some people are poorley informed or make a honist mistakes. They are still wrong but u should not call then thief.The officals make mistakes also at times and should own up to them also . Be carfull of what you call people EZ u might have to swim the river with all that chane…
It just might not work out for you little man…

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;109448]Facts have nothing to do with anything with that guy…
someone who gets DQed is not alwase a cheater. Some people are poorley informed or make a honist mistakes. They are still wrong but u should not call then thief.The officals make mistakes also at times and should own up to them also . Be carfull of what you call people EZ u might have to swim the river with all that chane…

Don62[/QUOTE]

And some people are to stupid to understand the rules or write the rules, so I guess you are right, they are not cheaters, just stupid.

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;109448]Facts have nothing to do with anything with that guy…

Don62[/QUOTE]

What’s a chane ?

Dq’s

I was there Sat night and one feller got dq’d for 2/10 of 1% to much left side weight

My problem with cheaters is when somebody I race against gets DQ’ed for cheating. I talking big carb, big cam, big cubic inch motor, etc. It makes you wonder how much money they stole out of my pocket before they got caught.

Nothing…You were going to be at least a lap down anyway so cheating would not have made any differance to you anyway…Mabee somone else but not you…

Petty said there were only 2 kinds of racers…who knows what they were

Don62 …

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;109449]And some people are to stupid to understand the rules or write the rules, so I guess you are right, they are not cheaters, just stupid.[/QUOT

OK i think you should not keep calling people thief and stupid.
some of those racers might read this bathroom wall of yours and dont think u would like the outcome. You might have to race …opps…move over fot them some day

don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;109455][QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;109449]And some people are to stupid to understand the rules or write the rules, so I guess you are right, they are not cheaters, just stupid.[/QUOT

OK i think you should not keep calling people thief and stupid.
some of those racers might read this bathroom wall of yours and dont think u would like the outcome. You might have to race …opps…move over fot them some day

don62[/QUOTE]

Unless you are stupid, a cheater, or a thief, what I say has nothing to do with you. So it’s my guess you are trying to start crap, as usual.

A smart general once said, “It is not smart to go into a battle you know you are going to loose”. I think his words are fitting here Don. You should not go into an intellectual war or a battle of wits with me. You will loose. I will hurt your feelings. People will laugh. I already have it all figured out.

Peace to you if you want it.

Ive been racing for more years than I can remember, I have a opinion on tech and DQ,s . Its up to the race track to do the basic rule checks , have a small amount of leeway , if another racer has a problem , put up the $ and protest. One night we finished 2nd at Orlando in a sportsman 50 lap race , I think it paid $200, track had us pull a head , we passed tech, but I bet it cost close to the $200 to put the motor back together.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;109458][QUOTE=Don Nerone;109455]

Unless you are stupid, a cheater, or a thief, what I say has nothing to do with you. So it’s my guess you are trying to start crap, as usual.

A smart general once said, “It is not smart to go into a battle you know you are going to loose”. I think his words are fitting here Don. You should not go into an intellectual war or a battle of wits with me. You will loose. I will hurt your feelings. People will laugh. I already have it all figured out.

Peace to you if you want it.[/QUOTE]

Yea i know you can spell and i wasent trying to start CRAP. I just dont think that ie the way you should talk about people. No i wasent trying to get it a type of with you. Your group are into indoor sports a mine dont read any of this crap so go get em big boy
I pick my wepons better than that.
Buch and Sundance (pood harvey)

Don62

A old friend told me one time…dont mistake kindness for weakness

because you are dq’d doesn’t mean you are cheating intentionally. we were dq’d 2 races ago for left side weight it was right at the shop, right in pre tech and wrong after the race to this day i don’t know why it was wrong but beleive me i moved lead and was not going to get dq’d again. weather it is people pushing the left side rule or another rule the good cars are all close enough we are all looking for an advantage. the guys up front are not going to knowingly cheat in such an obvious place knowing they have to make it through Ricky tech. on the carb deal if it was a limited spec motor with an old carb some of those carbs would not pass the gauges(i have one if anyone is looking for one) but don’t know what motor carb they had.

rusty ebersole

That sounds like me when Nerone DQ’d me for fuel cell 1/4 too low.

Long time ago…and still like Don.:slight_smile:

What category ?

Cheating is having a big motor, or the wrong set of heads , or too big of a cam .

Being illegal is having too much left side weight , or too light overall , or a measurement discrepency caused by action on the track .

But they both fall under the umbrella of disqualification .

I’ve been DQ’d before but if you aren’t pushing the limits of the rules as far as you can you will be behind. No doubt. :engel016:

[QUOTE=BVS40FL;109514]Cheating is having a big motor, or the wrong set of heads , or too big of a cam .

Being illegal is having too much left side weight , or too light overall , or a measurement discrepency caused by action on the track .

But they both fall under the umbrella of disqualification .

I’ve been DQ’d before but if you aren’t pushing the limits of the rules as far as you can you will be behind. No doubt. :engel016:[/QUOTE]

I can agree with that, well said.