From the showtime speedway website

JULY 27TH 2012 FRIDAY NIGHT
COME OUT AND SEE OUR SUPER LATEMODELS AND OTHER CLASSES GET DIALED IN FOR THE 28TH!! GATES WILL OPEN ON THE 27TH AT 5PM AND PRACTICE STARTS AT 6PM-10PM, YES, FRIDAY NIGHT PRACTICE ALSO. COME WATCH THE DRAGSTRIP AT THE SAME TIME. PRICE OF ADMISSION IS $10.00 / KIDS 12 AND UNDER FREE. YES THIS FRIDAY NIGHT ON THE OVAL TRACK.

Racing JULY 28TH 2012! THIS IS OUR GRAND OPENING!!
HOT NEWS! HOT NEWS! HOT NEWS! HOT NEWS!
$100 HARD LUCK AWARD, Sponsored by: LARRY LARSON TOPSOIL
$100 HARD CHARGER AWARD, Sponsored by: THUNDER BAY MOTORS
$150 FAST TIME AWARD, Sponsored by: TROPICAL POOLS AND PAVERS

Live Music by: The Treble Hooks. Great Music for Great Times!!

SPEEDWAY! This policy addresses track safety and prevents broken bottles from making their way onto the track. WE WILL START CHECKING COOLERS FOR BOTTLES IF THIS POLICY IS IGNORED.

A NEW WATCH FROM INTERNATIONAL DIAMOND CENTER FOR THE SUPER LATEMODEL 75 LAP WINNER. $3000 to Win.

TIRES HOOSIERS-100.00 ENTER FEE, NO SOAKING, Tires will be impounded. We will also give Away 2 tires and raffle off 1 set of tires.

DAYTON ANDREWS DODGE OPEN WHEEL 50 LAP. $1000 to Win. TIRES HOOSIERS, NO SOAKING. We will also give Away 2 tires.

Q AUTO & INJURY PRO FIGURE 8’S 30 LAP.

GENERAL ADMISSION PARKING IS FREE. $15 per Person, Kids 12 and under are FREE.

NO COOLERS in General Admission.

Please tell them not to start the tire impound crap!!

dd38 are you not gonna go race now because of impound…

Ad.

They’re already doing better than most tracks…I heard an advertisement on 102.5 for the race this weekend. Maybe we finally have a track owner who will listen to peoples suggestions.

386 you and you only i’ll tell why I haven’t been racing. I don’t have the funds! 2010 racing season put me in a real financial bind. So now you and you only know the reason. What do you race (type of car and track)? The impound thing is stupid. What happens after qualifying and the rains come and it is cancelled. And they rescheduled it 6 or so weeks later. Do you get to use the same tires NOPE! You need to buy a NEW set and requalify. Happened to me last season at Orlando. Did we run that race, if memory serve me, that race was 8 weeks later? Nope. Ran a couple weekly shows instead.

DD

Im telling ya lets get together…I want seat time in a super and you need some help…WIN WIN

Now that sounds like a plan!

Senior Citizen Pricing

How about a senior citizen discount price. Just about every other track has a lower admission price for seniors.

You must be a Republican. Give the people who can afford it a break, while charging the working man the full amount.
LOL, I’m just kidding.

winger

[QUOTE=Winger;109754]You must be a Republican. Give the people who can afford it a break, while charging the working man the full amount.
LOL, I’m just kidding.[/QUOTE]

it came out of your fingers,so it was in your brain. nice dem.