any results from showtime?

curious how many mods and who won. thx

Wayne jefferson won josh todd 2nd. Over 20 mods.

Hello:
There were 22 modifieds and 18 late models.

That’s a wonderful car count and to think it should only get better. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure whether you’re serious or not, particularly with the :slight_smile: face after. Seriously, 20 modifieds is a good car count for a grand opening? I would have thought there would have been more. Maybe you have some figures that haven’t been posted. I see all the hype about the track and hope I can get down there sometime.

What about the Late Models? The only “result” I saw all weekend - even on FaceBook - was pretty much that ol’ man Pletcher still knows how to get around the joint; he was quickest in practice (out of 15 LM’s) on Friday, and ran third in the feature. That’s all I’ve seen all weekend.

I believe it was 22 Mods, 19’SLM’s. Real good show from both, but the Fig-8’s were the show of the night. The #7 car wasn’t the quickest, but that guy had balls the size of coconuts. Had the X timed perfect, but couldn’t quite figure out the corners. Put him in some CRAZY situations, but sometimes even sideways, he always pulled it off. Absolute candidate for the Bellevue home for the insane.

Frasson118, not sure if it was big balls or a small brain, either way, he did put on a great show for the fans. His name is Craig Pottlett (#7) and it was his first time racing Figure 8.
I got to meet AB195, what a great guy, he and Frasson 118 hung out with my friends and i at our space on the back straightaway, these guys sure love their racing and canned beverages, LOL.

In today’s economy and as compared to the low car counts at other speedways a little over 20 Open Wheel Modifieds is wonderful. Car counts are sure to continue going up in the weeks to come at Showtime and it is my understanding the popular Sportsman division will be added shortly.

Personally, I can’t wait to see a Super Late Model race at Showtime. Hope Robert can put at least one race for them on the schedule.

[QUOTE=John Berti;109796]Personally, I can’t wait to see a Super Late Model race at Showtime. Hope Robert can put at least one race for them on the schedule.[/QUOTE]They ran the LM’s this past Saturday, but I can’t find any results…

[QUOTE=John Berti;109796]

Personally, I can’t wait to see a Super Late Model race at Showtime. Hope Robert can put at least one race for them on the schedule.[/QUOTE]

John, they are scheduled again on 8/25/12 for a 75 lapper. I believe Robert wants to run them at least once a month.

Jimmy, on their website they have a tab for results, the results from 7/21 are there now, so i would assume the results for 7/28 will be posted soon.