Looking for an experienced driver for Sebring

Our ChumpCar team is looking for an experienced driver to complete our roster for the 14 hour ChumpCar race at Sebring. Sebring is a first rate facility that features a 3.7 mile 17 turn track with a LONG back stretch.The race is on September 22nd, it starts at 9 am and ends at 11pm that evening. Over 80 teams have registered for this event. Our team splits the cost up four ways, and it is $750 per driver. That covers your entry fees and expendables ( tires, fuel, oil, etc.) The only thing not included is your yearly license that is $50 that can be purchased at the track from ChumpCar. Our cars have custom built cages by Glen Webster, have radios, rallly lights ( we race at night and in the rain) and driver cooling systems. We have a 1996 Honda Civic EX with the Vtec engine and a 1994 Acura Integra with the B18 DOHC. Contact me for more details. 352-613-0587.

Sebring.gif

Sebring

Hey, I live in lake placid and do track days once a month! Would be greatly interested. (863) 441-0490

Seat has been filled

Not to jump on Nathan’s thread but since “his” seat is filled…

I am racing with Nathan at Virginia this Saturday, a 24 hour race. I am racing with ProTech Racing at Sebring or I would have jumped on the chance to drive the Honda…

Mike Ogren has 3 VW’s going to Sebring and might need a driver. His phone number is…

352-428-8983

Sebring is a world famous track… Why not?

Still looking for a driver

sTILL lOOKING

aRE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A DRIVER FOR Sebring ?

PM Sent…