trailer for sale

Dual axle trailer. total length 25’. 85" between tires 15’ behind box. Trailer has electic winch and air compressor, mounted, along with air hose reel, and light set up. It also has a onan generator, that is not running at this time. No fire to the points. Might be the points or wiring. Generator turns over good. 2 tire racks on top of the box. 2"ball. Like new tires
$1500 or trade for trailer for nice trailer to haul limited late model. Must be at least 88 inches between fenders.
goose9362@yahoo.com

I have a nice open trailer with brand new tires on it. It plenty wide, give me a call or text 229-349-0272 thanks can send you pics.

trailer

Trailer will be at bubba’s tonight pending weather, Come on over and make a cash offer!!!

trailer

btt
btt
btt
btt

TTT…:sport009: still for sale!!!

sent you a email

trailer

No longer looking to trade for wider trailer, found one. Need to sell outright $1500 obo. Need to move this trailer:sport009:

trailer

Still for sale, need to move this trailer. Make a realistic offer and it’s out of here.
Joey

trailer for sale

brandon,is your trailer still for sale???how much?? can you send me a few pix,,teresadon@yahoo.com or 334 701 1849

trailer

Might consider trade for pure stock, or raceready front running 4 cyl bomber(gladiator)
Joey

trailer

Still for sale or trade:huepfen024:

trailer

No one needs a good trailer, at a great price!!

trailer

Racing season is here!! Trailer ready to go, make offer or trade!!!

Ttt!!!