Governor's Cup 200 Souvenir Program...

[SIZE=“4”]This Year’s Program will be the biggest and best yet! [/SIZE]

Since 2006 I have put together the Program myself with the help of Sponsors and a few contributors but almost all of the design, printing, production and sales have been done by me. This year however it will be a joint effort as the Track has offered their full support in seeing to it that this years Program is the best one yet and I am truly grateful for their support and assistance…

That being said, it is still crucial that we sell Ad’s to assist in the production, printing, sales, etc. Below are the Ad Rates and Info for this year’s Souvenir Program.

I really appreciate all the support I’ve received over the year’s from the Sponsors and Contributors in making this Program possible every year and I’m more excited than ever to be putting together this years book.

=======================================================
[SIZE=“4”]Ad Sizes/Prices:[/SIZE]

Full Page Ad (7.5" x 9.5")
Color - $150.00
B/W - $135.00
Back Cover Color (if Available) $200.00

Half Page Ad (7.5" x 4.625")
Color - $125.00
B/W - $100.00

Qtr Page Ad (3.75" x 4.625" OR 7.5" x 2.125")
Color - $85.00
B/W - $50.00

Business Card Ad (3.5" x 2")
Color - $40.00
B/W - $30.00

[SIZE=“4”]Ad Submission Guidelines:[/SIZE]
Camera Ready Artwork MUST be Actual Size of Ad.
Format MUST be 300 dpi in either PDF, CDR, JPG, GIF, PNG formats ONLY

ANY Changes made to submitted artwork will cost additional based on Ad Design Rates below:

[SIZE=“4”]Ads Design Rate:[/SIZE]
$15.00 - Business Card & Qtr Page Ads
$35.00 - Half Page / Full Page Ads

[SIZE=“4”]DEADLINE FOR ADS TO BE PURCHASED AND/OR SUBMITTED IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 9th. Payment can be made with Cash, Check, Money Order, Master Card, Visa[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“4”]To Purchase Ads:[/SIZE]
Contact Mark Keeler at 386-427-4129 ext. 307 cell: 386-679-3939 email: [B]mkeeler975@gmail.com[/B] or you can stop by the Track Office Mon-Fri 9-5.

Please don’t forget to purchase your Souvenir Program Ads soon… Without Ad revenue this Souvenir Program would not be possible.

We are glad to help out, Mr. Keelor—and thank you for your strength on assembling this work of a program. We’ll do more promotions on the Winter World of Series program, for sure.
r.

Thanks Roger. I don’t think you’ve missed one yet! Reminder these Ads are crucial to getting these Programs produced to help offset the cost of production as well the time that is spent on them and people to sell them.

Really need to get these filled up this week!

Gov’s Cup program

Mark,

Is the inside of the front cover available? We sent you an email, hadn’t heard from you yet.

thanks, Steven

Steve, I will contact you today. It is available! Thank you for the Support once again!