Brad Keselowski Racing / Austin Theriault - Governor's Cup and more!

18 year old Austin Theriault out of Ft. Kent, Maine will wheel the Brad Keselowski owned #29 SLM at the 47th Annual Florida Governor’s Cup 200 on Nov. 17th!

Other additions early this morning were fellow 18 year old Bobby Knox Jr out of Clanton, Alabama driving for Montgomery Motor Speedway…

and 62 year old local veteran racer making his SLM debut at the Governor’s Cup, Ft Pierce’s Robert Glover.

Click Here for all the Governor’s Cup News including Lap Sponsors, Pre Entry, Schedules and more.

Don’t forget to get your Tickets in advance at Central Florida Walgreens Stores and save $5.00/day off the Gate Price!

Also… Have you purchased a lap yet? Still plenty of numbers available, help us fill that up. Just $50.00/lap and the money will go to the lap leader! Call 386-427-4129 to purchase your lap today.

[SIZE=“4”]DRIVERS: ALL DIVISIONS: PLEASE:[/SIZE] If you are running Governor’s Cup Weekend PLEASE fill out and Entry Form and fax it to 386-426-1611 so that you are included both on the Website and in the Souvenir Program.

There are a couple more big names that I am told are 99.9%… Will keep updating as we confirm… Pretty stacked line-up so far across the board both from Florida and coming from the other states… Total of 9 States represented as of now!

Add 16 year old Jake Perkins out of Ocala to the list. Entry form is on the way!

Mark… early on I had requested lap 118 for Tri County Forklifts. Is that on hold for me?

Jerry, YES we have Tri-County on it.

Cool. Will have cash in hand… prob Thursday practice night.