Rolling Thunder Modified Touring Series

Good evening from the Rolling Thunder Modified Touring Series from it?s headquarters in Newark, DE. I just wanted to recognize a few people that helped to make our 2012 season special and possible and thank them?

1. Trevor Edwards, Shepherdsville, KY for winning his second championship in a row. We appreciate the effort his team and his teammate put into our series. Congratulations.

2. Kevyn Terry for hauling other?s cars to our races to support not only our series, but modified racing as a whole. His company Heat Treating, Inc. was instrumental in putting together the modified race at New Smyrna Speedway which had a field of 38 cars.Congrats to Kevyn and New Smyrna Speedway on a great job getting the word out about that race!

3. Yes we have a website and a facebook page, but if you are going to race with us, I will need your email address. This is what I use to communicate with our race teams so that I have a record of what I said and who I said it too. So, if you?re interested in what we?re saying privately, please email me asking to be added.

4. Wow, do I want to congratulate Cale Gale for his win at Homestead! That was awesome and if you didn?t see the finish of his win go to You Tube and type in Cale Gale at Homestead.

Thanks again, Rich Peters, President, Rolling Thunder Modified Touring Series
Petersrl2012@gmail.com