#98 sportsman for sale

Looking for a good sportsman car for the new 2013 series well here it is jig built 357 c.i. built motor it has eagle steel crank,eagle rods,probe sportsman pistons,isky cam,rhs heads,willys 2 bbl carb,schoenfeild headers,7 1/4 double disc clutch,3 speed trans,9" floater,3link rear suspension,double pass radiator 2 races old thanks peterson,jaz fuel cell,digital memory tach,sportsman guages,monoball suspension bushings,tube upper a frames,willwood master cyliders and pedals and much more you wont be disapointed. Although there wasn’t a good car count at desoto speedway this year the car is still the 2012 champion car. The price is 8500.00 firm no i’m not going lower i have alot more invested. The motor alone would cost you that to keep up with thomas, williamson, or morris. And if you are serious and you can drive a racecar i will take you to showtime speedway to test drive the car or i will drive it and show you the times. Thanks for reading call Roger 727 580 9315 or George 727 698 3110

2011 win desoto.bmp (99.4 KB)

ROGERS PHONE 2011 1260.jpg

To The Top

would you be intresed in selling as a rollernot motoror trans

EJC as much as i would like to help a fellow racer i couldn’t separate. Over 15,000 invested in this car so 8,500 is a great price. Thanks for looking

ok thanks beautiful car

up up up ttt

will you drive the car if I BUY IT PLEASE CALL 603 817 6400

^^^how can you say no to that? lol

The 98 sportsman has been sold. Transaction pending until december 27th being a man of my word. Thanks Jim and Thanks Karnac.