Showtime 100 lapper

I think we all can admit that Yoho plays favorites with some drivers. Yoho did t want my car in the race to start with then as soon as he found a reason he black flagged my driver and kicked him out of the race. It’s pretty sad when his own track officials say what he did is BS but since he pays them they don’t say anything to him. Yoho’s motto is “It’s my track and if you don’t like it don’t come back.”

[QUOTE=racin24dev;118455]Well I was in the 21 OWM, and from what I heard was that the leader (#1) looped it all my himself, therefore he should’ve been sent to the back…After the race when I asked Danny Glover, which was the official who was in the spotter tower, he said that the 21 (not knowing that I am the 21) hit him and spun him.
This tells me that he had no clue what he was talking about because I restarted 2nd row outside, and wasn’t anywhere near the spin.
I just think that some things need to be organized a bit better, and not so much of favorites being showed…just my opinion…[/QUOTE]

I had a great view of what happened from where I was. What I saw was the 1 letting his car drift up a bit through the middle of the turn in front of the 03 (I think it was 03?) who was driving in very hard on the outside and he got lightly tapped at the very outer right edge of his rear bumper and got squirrely. At one point I really think he had it gathered up but was going to fall to at least 4th or 5th place so he looped it around knowing he’d be put back up front. If the track were to be consistent with the entire rest of the night either the 1 or the 03 should have been put in the rear.

Yeah, that was another thing that could’ve happened; but regardless, someone should have went to the back.

I also “HEARD” that the corner worker at the exit gate of the track went over the radio and said that the 1 lost it by himself, but he said he was over ruled…but you know how that “he said, she said” goes…

Sounds like another track owner. Does he have Broad Shoulders too, cause the one I know of made the comment that “I have broad shoulders and it is my track and if you don’t like it, there is the gate”.

It would sure be a shame if that track closes again after the miraculous reprieve it got. Sometimes , owners should stay very much in the background and hire talented people to deal with the participants and spectators. It’s always money well spent.
By the way, has anyone found a finish run down from the modified race Saturday night? I still haven’t seen one.

Matt,

I surely agree with letting someone run the track. But i will tell you that like him or hate him Mr. Yoho does think out of the box. He also pays…$3500 for the race was a good payout. 33 mods showed up and the race could have been much better but it is what it is. luckily his microphone broke when he got to me …I can give you a start of a finishing order

1. 1
  2. 289
  3. 8
  4. 53
  5. 03

My way or the highway does not work at any track and Nascrap is the only series I have seen get away with it over the years. Franky Lloyd tried it at Golden Isles and turned a goldmine into a fools gold mine. Owner favoritism will always lose in the end if it is repeated(yes you can make a bad call) but don’t repeat it. If you have favorites show it to them at the pit window or the gas tank not on the track. There are too many witnesses.

[QUOTE=openwm53;118485]I surely agree with letting someone run the track. But i will tell you that like him or hate him Mr. Yoho does think out of the box. He also pays…$3500 for the race was a good payout. 33 mods showed up and the race could have been much better but it is what it is. luckily his microphone broke when he got to me …I can give you a start of a finishing order

1. 1
  2. 289
  3. 8
  4. 53
  5. 03[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Your list is 5 cars longer than the run down the track put out.
I know they have a facebook account, and they have a web site. They should use both of those sites along with message boards, regional and national stock car racing web sites and local newspapers to spread the word and give every bit of information they can think of. Not just a national site that lists finishing orders. That goes for all tracks. Forget the Speed Net nonsense and get the information out to as many people as possible in as many ways as possible.

By the way openwm53, finishing 4th was quite an accomplishment from what i’ve read about that race. Congratulations.

We all know the 1 car is not legal. How can you go 100 laps and not be spinning the tires at the end of the race? When every other car is coming out of the corners sideways and you come out with no wheel spin at all you must have an illegal traction control or something. Jefferson is Yoho’s favorite and he shows it. Jefferson won the race and was through tech inspection before others got out of their cars? Come on now! If his track wasn’t just a few miles from my house I wouldn’t race their.

BellawM, you got proof?

Hard to have proof when they wont even inspect the car.

I was preety much done with the curent topic till I read mr ballew comment, Before you make statements like that you should have proof. So does that mean that the 03 and 15 are illegal also, they did out qualify him LMAO. Just a little info here for ya mr ballew the motor that is in the 1 car is a wore out gulfcoast rule motor that dont have enough power to spin the tires lmao again, as far as the driver hes one of the best I’VE seen in a long time,when it comes to driving a mod, big track, little track, bristol, it dont matter, and as far as him being yohos favorite you are sadly mistaken, yoho bust his balls more than anyone there, trust me I’VE witnesed it in person. so before you go saying something you have not a clue about, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE PROOF have a good night

So you’re saying the car that is for sale by circle track warehouse which they have listed as “the fastest modified in Florida” has a worn out gulf coast motor and doesn’t have enough power to spin the tires? I know Bookmiller has a lot of motor but he couldn’t catch him. To your comment of Yoho not playing favorites to Jefferson you couldn’t be more wrong. Yoho can bust his balls but he lets him get away with damn near everything. Just so you know Tony I agree that Jefferson is one of the best drivers. Jefferson even drove my car when I first bought it to help me set it up so I’m not saying anything bad about him. I’m saying Yoho overlooks rules for some people but implements new rules for others.

http://www.realracinusa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23429

We was near where Yoho was standing and he was never on the radio making any calls. Not sure where the favortism is coming from. Was a bad call made? Yes it was but thats part of it. I have seen the 1 get sent sliding thru the infield in a modified race earlier this year and they left him set there and didnt even throw the caution.

[QUOTE=racin24dev;118455]Well I was in the 21 OWM, and from what I heard was that the leader (#1) looped it all my himself, therefore he should’ve been sent to the back…After the race when I asked Danny Glover, which was the official who was in the spotter tower, he said that the 21 (not knowing that I am the 21) hit him and spun him.

This tells me that he had no clue what he was talking about because I restarted 2nd row outside, and wasn’t anywhere near the spin.

I just think that some things need to be organized a bit better, and not so much of favorites being showed…just my opinion…[/QUOTE]

Right here from Devin

THATS EXACTLy WHAT i’m saying, that is the same motor he was kicking are ass down at pgs 4 yrs ago, week in and week out,// was the champion that yr also thats when chet owned the car.Bookmiller has a very good motor also maybe to good, maybe he was spinnin his tires like a lot of the rest of us where/??? you said he helped you set youre car up but you are not saying any thing bad about him,HUMM i could of swore you said he had traction control in another thread on here and he was cheating. mr ballew please make up youre mind you are confusing me and that my friend is not hard to do

Now lets look at what happened to my car. The week before the race Yoho himself told Shawn who was driving for me “Stop looking for a sponsor. That car you’re driving is junk and I know it’s junk because I drove it.” Then during the race Shawn gets turned into and no caution is thrown. When the next caution came out Shawn pulls up to the car that turned into him and says something out the window Yoho black flags him and throws him out of the race. So I bet you’re saying Yoho had nothing against my car being in the race right?

Hold up I didn’t turn in to him I stopped next to him and we never touched and I got bf from yoyo. But sorry tony I know that’s not the same motor that was in the car when my dad sold it to fane < spelled wrong I know cuz he kept the motor for a hot rod truck and slid Brian a roller but I could be wrong that’s just what I was told

Mr Ballew

whoa,whoa, I dint no we were talking about youre car, you are changing the topic, I’M TALKING about the man you accused of cheating,I COULD GIVE TO SHITS ABOUT WHAT YOYO SAID ABOUT YOURE CAR, I’M sorry youre car had a bad night, all i’m saying is dont acuse someone of cheating on assumptions, now i’m done with this topic this is all i have to say about the matter,SEEYA AT A SHORT TRACK SOOOOOOOOOON

Wow Tony! It was pretty clear that my last post changed the subject. Nice to see you ignored Shawn telling you his dad didn’t sell the motor with that car but you know it’s the same one. See you soon at the track.