FUPS Sportsman Rules and Dates

BTW, I agree on alot of this stock type stuff being required a bit crazy in the rules when simply allowing aftermarket (made for racing) parts in several areas is safer & cheaper for some things. One, of many, good examples would be the clutch rule as by the time you buy all the right stuff for the 10 inch deal, its as exspensive as a good racing clutch. simple weight infractions can almost always solve things but not rediculous penalties like 100 pounds. The sportsman class is and always has been my favorite class but I opted to sell mine up north as it wasnt even close when I read & seen all the stock type rules as well as the purse all over the state. Best of luck however as I would love to see the series succeed, get all the kinks worked out with the series officials & racers as well as see the tracks all adopt the same set of rules. When/if that happens I will noyt hesitate to build one, run the series & class all over for sure once its all sorted out & gets through the normal and typical growing pains. Until then I am going to just run my car as a Pro Late & keep a close eye on things. again, best of luck to the series & drivers running it.