The official orlando speedworld meet and greet.

I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself to you. My name is Ozzy Moya. My wife Maria and I have purchased all the assets of Orlando Speedworld Circle track and have leased the property for the next 20 years. We are already working on improvements and updates to the property and have a long range goal of many more improvements for the future. As owners of the Lakeland Dragstrip we are planning on bringing the same enthusiasm and energy to the circle track racing industry that we have with the dragstrip. NASCAR has come onboard with us and we look forward to a long partnership of bring both the racers and the spectators the best forms of racing entertainment possible.
There will be a meet and greet at Orlando Speedworld Circle Track this Thursday, January 24th at 7:30 pm. Rob Duval from NASCAR, myself and my wife will be there to introduce ourselves and to answer any questions you may have about schedules, events, series?, and the future of Orlando Speedworld Circle track. Snacks will be available at the meet and greet as well as good friends from throughout the racing community. We are excited about this amazing opportunity to bring a new energy to circle track racing in central Florida, and are looking forward to meeting and talking to all of you. Thanks, Ozzy and Maria

Sounds great! Im been going to speedworld since opening day in 74 even though I was 1 year old, Its one of my favorite tracks

Since I’m in Ohio…

Fix the weeping.

Repave it.

Put in all-new grandstands - on both sides.

Pave the entire pit area.

Fix the PA system.

Bring in Figure 8 cars.

…on second thought… :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome, welcome! My best advise is to learn everything Fascar has done the last 10 years and do the opposite. Look forward to opening night.

Will the classes remain identical and is there an updated website page we can go to for up-to-date information?