OSF assignation attempt

I heard OSF got lucky at Eastbay when a snipers projectile missed his head by 6 feet and took out a glass window. Damn lucky man, better dress in disguise from now on pal.

Good thing the assasins aim was off a little… Probably aiming for one of the hamburgers he was holdin’…:sprachlos020:
-JIM-

What did they want to assign him to? A job?
Its a good thing they didn’t try to assassinate him.

[QUOTE=Boneman;121709]What did they want to assign him to? A job?
Its a good thing they didn’t try to assassinate him.[/QUOTE]

Got me on that one ! Dang smart phone auto correct, means I misspelled it my way too. :slight_smile:

And I can’t edit the subject line. Now I’ll go down in history as another karnacian spelling bee champion.

That’s funny.

Yep, dumb people are entertaining, I no cuz I is one. :slight_smile:

Ok, now that’s funny.

Assignation is a word, and it’s meaning is why i first checked out this thread.
The Oxford defines assignation as … an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.

[QUOTE=Matt Albee;121880]Assignation is a word, and it’s meaning is why i first checked out this thread.
The Oxford defines assignation as … an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers.[/QUOTE]

Definitely the wrong word. OSF don’t meat his lover in secret. Right Jim ! That would be like a English sheepdog mating a chihuahua. I crack myself up, whoops, bad choice of words. :slight_smile:

Yes I would say a poor choice of words EZ… :aetsch013:
That’s what happens when you hang out with that ‘fish’ guy over there :sprachlos020:
They are just trying to hide their feeling for each other anyway… :grinser010:
-JIM-