Is "Speed Bitch" a good name to use to promote a racetrack?

Where on here has she represented herself as someone who is proud to be one? The only posts I have seen is her trying to pass out info for all of us.

Never said is wasn’t important, just extremely stupid. If someone you knew was a good person and good for the sport but was judged as having no class I am sure you would point that out, as I am trying to do here.

I think it extremely stupid of you to question someone’s class because of a screen name. You may not approve but get your head out of the sand because there is a lot worse crap said and done at racetracks…family atmosphere my ass.

I’m changing my screen name to SPEED BASTARD. Seeing how it will upset those that live in glass houses. Their so-called christian values should have taught them to not judge anyone. Hypocrits !

Go for it we are al adults on here

It seems to me that a smart person wanting to promote something would think hmmm… if this name could possibly offend somebody, I would not choose it…
It shows who you are dealing with…:slight_smile:

You do understand I am not the one questioning it and am in fact standing up for Barbara. Right?

Sorry fellow, I got lost in all the hateful words by a few people that worry about something that don’t mean anything. I’m sure it was meant to be funny. And it is.

Shakespeare said it best…

Much Ado About Nothing

“Sorry fellow, I got lost in all the hateful words by a few people that worry about something that don’t mean anything. I’m sure it was meant to be funny. And it is.”

Yeah, in his haste to chime in and get his thoughts known on this hot and important topic, he forgot to read the entire thread to decipher out the good guys from the bad guys…what a rookie mistake.

Is it a weird name for a woman to give herself?
Yes.

Is it offensive enough to warrant the point of boycotting her product?
No.

Are there bigger issues to debate on this message board?
Yes.

Will we continue to debate even more trivial and inconsequential topics than this?
Oh, hell yes.

Shakespeare said it best…

Much Ado About Nothing

“Sorry fellow, I got lost in all the hateful words by a few people that worry about something that don’t mean anything. I’m sure it was meant to be funny. And it is.”

Yeah, in his haste to chime in and get his thoughts known on this hot and important topic, he forgot to read the entire thread to decipher out the good guys from the bad guys…what a rookie mistake.

Is it a weird name for a woman to give herself?
Yes.

Is it offensive enough to warrant the point of boycotting her product?
No.

Are there bigger issues to debate on this message board?
Yes.

Will we continue to debate even more trivial and inconsequential topics than this?
Oh, hell yes.

Well Barb is fast and a bitch just ask he.
On the other hand u dont need to stand up for her she can do it for herself.
Just what else would be better to call her. Im sure she likes that handle.

Hell the didnt knoe my first name till this board came out… I was F@@@ing Nerone.
now this has a lot to do with racing at OSW. Its a great track like desoto and i hope the best for them.
If you dont go buy a ticket and take ur car it will make a nice parking lot fo the dragstrip.

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;122866]Well Barb is fast and a bitch just ask he.
On the other hand u dont need to stand up for her she can do it for herself.
Just what else would be better to call her. Im sure she likes that handle.

Hell the didnt knoe my first name till this board came out… I was F@@@ing Nerone.
now this has a lot to do with racing at OSW. Its a great track like desoto and i hope the best for them.
If you dont go buy a ticket and take ur car it will make a nice parking lot fo the dragstrip.

Don62[/QUOTE]

I’m aware she likes the name, she signed up with it. That’s not hard to understand.

She’s always been good to us when we race at OSW. I feel obligated to support anybody that has been good to us. Maybe that’s something your not familiar with in your years of racing.

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;122866]

Hell the didnt knoe my first name till this board came out… I was F@@@ing

Don62[/QUOTE]

We used to have another name for you back in the 80"s.

Just think back LOL.

But you did have my support back then.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;122867]I’m aware she likes the name, she signed up with it. That’s not hard to understand.

She’s always been good to us when we race at OSW. I feel obligated to support anybody that has been good to us. Maybe that’s something your not familiar with in your years of racing.[/QUOTE]

I have a lot of friends in racing and its clear that u and your other personaity are not on that list.
Barb and her familey still is on the friend list at my house.

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;122901]I have a lot of friends in racing and its clear that u and your other personaity are not on that list.
Barb and her familey still is on the friend list at my house.

Don62[/QUOTE]

I never asked to be your friend, don’t know you, never met you, only know what I’ve heard, and you prove it on a regular basis. Go away assgnat. If you don’t know what an assgnat is, it’s one of those little bugs that fly around a dogs butt and irritates him.

So EZ, you maybe just admitted your a Doug’s butt? Lol

Haha, I guess so, in a small brown round about way . LOL !