shop clean out

ford parts
302 (80) .30 over will need gone through motor is apart but have every thing but an intake
$100

80 f100 project truck with built 302 has step side bed extra fenders i shaved the door handles marker lights ect ect motor is a early 90’s 30 over block has Keith black pistons launti cam alum heads edelborck torquer intake floating wrist pins hei distributor 2 c-6 trannies one is good one needs gone through T-5 tranny with alum bell housing pressure plate and disk truck still has a long way to go buy it all or buy nothing i will not separate and i wont listen to low ball offers. I have parts to this truck all over it will come with anything and everything that has to do with an 80-86 f series $4500 or trade for? the truck is in my storage unit and can be started

9inch 3rd member full spool 31 spline 6.00 ratio has 5 races on it was built with all new bearings. was used in a street stock that dont have anymore.
SBF head stud kit 50
SBF nosiey gear drive 50 new in box

SBC parts
Heads got them in a trade still in bags from machine shop nothing fancy but usable 200 for the set

Call or text 904 449 2507