Eagle Jet / Top Gun Sprints
Hendry County Motorsports Park, March 9, 2013
- 52 Shane Kreidler (Jupiter, FL)
- 1 Tim George (Venice, FL)
- 6 Mike Schroeder (South West Ranches, FL) DNF
- 39 Tony Agin (Ft. Myers, FL.) DNS
- 0 Jimmy Ballew Jr. (Riverview, FL.) DNS
- 82 Danny Martin (Sarasota, FL)
- 02 Gene Lasker (Tampa, FL)
- 3A AJ Maddox (Brandon, FL)
- 4P Kyle Pitts (Mulberry, FL.) DNS
HOSEHEAD?S Dash For Cash
- 52 Shane Kreidler
- 82 Danny Martin
- 02 Gene Lasker; 2) 52 Shane Kreidler; 3) 82 Danny Martin; 4) 3A AJ Maddox; 5) 1 Tim George; 6) 6 Mike Schroeder; 7) 0 Jimmy Ballew Jr.; 8) 38 Tony Agin; DNS 9) 4P Kyle Pitts; DNS
The Eagle Jet/Top Gun Sprints made their first visit of 2013 to the Hendry County Motorsports Park in Clewiston on Saturday March 9, 2013. There were 9 cars at the track to give fans two heat races, Hosehead?s dash for cash, and a 25 lap feature race.
The heat races are lined up using a pill pull system, and Mike Schroeder in the 6 had the pole for the start of the first heat race with Shane Kreidler in the 52 on the outside, Mike took the race lead, till he got together with Shane and a slow roll over destroyed both wings, after his car was removed and the restart it was Shane took the lead and the win. Danny Martin had the pole for the start of the second heat race in the 82 car with Gene Lasker in the 02 on the outside, Danny Martin took the initial race lead and went on to take the heat win.
Alan Holland of Hoseheads.com sponsored a dash for cash for the winners of the heat races. It was Shane Kreidler and Danny Martin for a 4 lap dash. It was Shane got the better start and took the win.
Using a passing points system to line up the feature race and a four car inversion, Gene Lasker in the 02 car had the pole for the start of the feature race, with Tim George in the 1 car on the outside. The race got underway and Lap 1 seen first caution with AJ Maddox spun in turn two. On the next complete restart Gene Lasker took the race lead and never looked back taking the win. Shane Kreidler in the 52 finished in second place, followed by Danny Martin in the 82, AJ Maddox in the 3A, with Tim George in the 1 car finishing out the top 5. The KSE Hard Charger Award went to Shane Kreidler in the 52 car.
The Top Gun Sprints will be at Putnam County Speedway March 16, 2013