Osw Schedule & News

I don’t know if that post was intentional or not with the rabbit comment, but I just wet my pants laughing. Hahahaha !

Don’t worry, rabbit fur is soft and you will win the race because the rabbit will stop before the finish line to whine and complain.

[QUOTE=UREZ2PASS;124171]I don’t know if that post was intentional or not with the rabbit comment, but I just wet my pants laughing. Hahahaha !

Don’t worry, rabbit fur is soft and you will win the race because the rabbit will stop before the finish line to whine and complain.[/QUOTE]

Here Here !!!
U suck but that was go!! Not every one will get it…

BZZZZZ nat said that

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;124186]Here Here !!!

BZZZZZ nat said that[/QUOTE]

Does anyone get it ? I dang sure don’t. I’m a little slow though. :confused:

Thanks for getting the schedule put together Wes.
It looks like there are no 50 lap races for the open motor Mods all year. It also looks like there no races scheduled in July for the open Mods.
Maybe you can pull the E-Mod race from July 17th and give that to the Open Mods for a 50 lapper???

Speaking of 50 lap races… we need more! How about adding some near the end of the schedule, when things cool down a bit.

Thanks!

I have a lot of faith in Wes, he’s going to do good things. Give him a break and watch the comeback.

Thank you we will do our best to make osw great

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;124143]Jimmy there is no easy fix there.
We instaled 1500’ of drain pipe and it didnt help much then when they fixed the road the drains were stoped up. The thing that helped the most was to drilll the track and wall and let it drain all week. The hholes were pluged…Mistake there.

Don62[/QUOTE]
You and everyone always looked for cheep-O fixs,well there aren’t any really! IT’s low land and drains slow.
The weep happens cuz the dirt mount on the out side of wall is a big water sponge when it rains,that has no other real drain and goes anyway it can.
There are three ways that can fix it;one is make drains that work,like drill 2foot round sinks about 8foot deep or more about every 10 foot along out side of wall and put cover on them so you can be cleaned out when needed,works only as well as land around also drains. Other way is to dig tranch along the out side of wall that is deeper then the wall and banking,then put in a form to pour a sealer wall,this is same as they do behind seawalls that have erostion prob. That would be a seal that makes the big sponge dirt mounts drain off in other ways,not into track.:ernaehrung004:
Yet other way;We seal city trash mounts with plastic bottom to keep weeping bad water into ground water,this type of plastic could cover all the drit mound to keep water from getting in, in the first place,but that would mean lifting stands and every thing on top of mounds and putting them back after or something like that.

Friday Rain out

was told that if the friday night show is rained out at OSW they might run it on saturday. Can anyone confirm this ?

they better not there is no reason to rain out it is going to stop by noon and we can dry it

That might be a problem for NASCAR, I understand that NASCAR will not allow tracks within a short distance of each other to race on the same night. And that probably goes for make up dates too. A rainout at OSW would probably have to be run on a Sunday.

Radar shows no more rain for OSW as of 10:15 am…

Can’t wait for opening night tonight…

Remember Robert, It’s not about drying the track, it’s about the weeping afterwards.

it should be good it has been real dry and we did not get that much rain on this side of town

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;124186]Here Here !!!

BZZZZZ nat said that[/QUOTE]

I think there is a rabbit somewhere around here!!!

Is the “$12 for the spouse” mean pit pass?

Yes the spouse 12 in the pits

Practice will be every 2nd & 4th Wednesday of the month

May 31st will be canceled do to the june 1st wing sprint event

Why? Are only the Sprints going to run on the 1st? Or is the whole Friday nite show, the 31st, going to move to the 1st also?

Wing Sprints ,super stock,strictly stock,antiques ,mini cup, and demo derby