two sportsmans for sale

I have two sportsmans for sale stock front clip camaro need to be finished no more money give me phone # and I’ll send pics and answer whatever questions u have one for 800 or trade for pure stock other is 1500 or trade for pure stock don’t know how to put pics on here thanks (386)688-0749

If you want to send the pics to veaseyracing@gmail.com, I will post them for you.

Pics…

more…

Thanks I preciate it

No problem! That’s a nice looking chassis (yellow). Do you have any parts that might come with it?

Yes it comes with upper and lower control arms spindles wide five front hubs gear box and linkage steering shaft steering wheel seat gear shift levers fuel cell pedals that’s all I have for it

where are you located?

Wellborn Florida between lake city and live oak

Price reduced the black one 1200 the yellow and black one 600 come get them

Price not going any lower come get them don’t want to see them rott but looks like that’s what is going to happen thanks trade for pure stock four wheeler street car motorcycle let me know

what does the black one need does it have seat gauges padels sterring

The black one has pedals need installed steering shaft steering wheel four piston calipers all the way around needs gauges switches needs to be put back together gear box and steering linkage is on it quick change rear end may throw in 32 gallon fuel cell

Sorry no seat

Also comes with headers can’t rember everything if anything else I’ll give it to u when u come get it

Will make a sweet deal for who ever comes and gets it this week 1600 for everything I got for sportsman two cars spar bare chassis spare tires 12 or so no extra wheels and all the parts for sportsman sweet deal come get need gone cash only no trades for this deal thanks

I have nice camaro. What kind of chassis are they. I might want to work a deal with u. Text me 2292372633

Sold Sold Sold