Attention: Orlando Speedworld Crewmembers

You DO NOT have to have a NASCAR license to work on a car at OSW or to spectate from the pits… Just to clear up some confusion…

NASCAR license

I have a question to whoever can answer it. If I run at Orlando as a Pro, and pay the license for a Pro, which is $95, then go to New Smyrna the next night, and run my Pro in the Super race, do I have to buy a Super license for $190 too?

I think you can upgrade

Anyone know the payout for tonight’s (April 12th) Bright House race?

Thanks

ok from what I understood was that super late and pro late model you have to have the 195.00 license. anything under pro late model has to have the charger license which cost 95.00 and the license is good at any nascar track.

What would be the advantage of a crew member having a license? What benefits are there?

Big Block

Randy, this is FALSE. NASCAR allows tracks to have only one Premiere Division. That is the ONLY Division that requires the $195.00 License. In the case of OSW and NSS it is Super Late Models.

Super Late Models are the class that is running for Whelen All-American Series National Points and are the ONLY ones required to have the $195.00 license.

ALL other divisions at OSW and NSS need only the Charger License.

Wre11

WRE11: I do know for sure, if you put your car on either race track in a particular race, you are bound to THAT divisions rules, tires and license requirements for that race.

So, per NASCAR, if you run with the Super Late Models, you are required to have the $195.00 License. You can upgrade your license for the difference in cost.

If a person is injured in the pits and does not have the NASCAR license, is he covered by the track insurance ?

well thanks for clearing that up Mark . urez2pass thats a good question I am sure Mark can ansewer that as well .

I thought if crew members bought a license the pit pass was a little cheaper…is that right?

EZ - If a person is injured in the pits WITHOUT a NASCAR License they have $50,000.00 of coverage. A person (Crew or Driver) WITH a NASCAR License has $1,050,000.00 of coverage.

SBRACER58 - I know at New Smyrna Speedway you receive $5.00 Off Pit Entry every week WITH a NASCAR License. As for Orlando Speed World, you will have to check with them regarding their policy on Pit Entry.

Hope this Helps… To reiterate, if you have any questions that are specific to Orlando Speed World, you really need to check with them. I do not want to give any wrong or wishy-washy information regarding their track. You can always call the office over there at 407-568-1367

[QUOTE=Voice of NSS;124781]EZ - If a person is injured in the pits WITHOUT a NASCAR License they have $50,000.00 of coverage. A person (Crew or Driver) WITH a NASCAR License has $1,050,000.00 of coverage.

SBRACER58 - I know at New Smyrna Speedway you receive $5.00 Off Pit Entry every week WITH a NASCAR License. As for Orlando Speed World, you will have to check with them regarding their policy on Pit Entry.

Hope this Helps… To reiterate, if you have any questions that are specific to Orlando Speed World, you really need to check with them. I do not want to give any wrong or wishy-washy information regarding their track. You can always call the office over there at 407-568-1367[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mark, and stay off the 4-wheelers. :slight_smile:

No discount at OSW with License…as of Fri 12th April.

Also, no discount for Strictly Stock even though there is no purse.