The Pearson's Earl Sr. Earl Jr. and Trey

The Pearson’s, Mr. Earl along with son, 5 time Lucas Oil Late Model Champion Earl Jr. and Grandson Trey will be at the Bullring this weekend as Trey has been tap to drive the Southern Outlaw Motorsports, Marion County Speedway Division II midget owned by Kari Davis." Trey has been fast in the 44 (formerly the #92) in test sessions the last couple of weeks, so with his dad and grandfathers approval we will test Fri. Night at The Bullring and race Sat. night" says Mrs. Davis. Trey has many wins in his familiar Lucas Oil #44 in and around the Florida/Georgia area and has adapted very well in the Midget. Wayne Davis told me as Trey Pearson was making laps at the Maxville Speedway in Jacksonville that he has been wanting to put Trey in a car for a while now and now that he has a new #92 Eagle Ford Focus Midget for Darrin (Davis) his son to race, the timing was right and all parties seem to agree.
I know the laps I seen this young man turn, I would think he just might surprise people and contend for a win straight out of the box. As a 3rd generation racer Trey has been to and seen alot of racing and done quite a bit himself. When asked, “How’d ya like it?” Trey’s response was “This is what I’m talking about!!” But of course mom, Missy Bright Pearson, was NERVOUS at first but was quick to say, “way safer then go karts!!” After about the 3rd session Missy was really starting to enjoy seeing Trey all buckled up with a cage around his head.
So if you get the chance come on out and meet this great family of racing this weekend at the Marion County Speedway. They will be short one family member as Bradley Bright will be at a State race in Jasper running the karts, so take a chance to see some great racing in ALL divisions this Friday and Saturday night in Ocala, Florida The Bullring of Marion County Speedway.