Race team help

I’m have a sportsman car, racing mostly at NSS and OSW. I need some help 1 or 2 nights at the shop and then on race nights. call or text me if interested. 407-288-4728

What kind of help are you looking for? A teen wanting to get into racing or more professional?

In a perfect world it would be someone with some experience, but if someone was really interested in working and learning then I’d be open to that as well.

I am not a professional by any means, but I know my way around a racecar and tools.

I will give you a call this evening.

[QUOTE=VeaseyRacing;126317]I am not a professional by any means, but I know my way around a racecar and tools.

I will give you a call this evening.[/QUOTE]

didja change your mind? :question:

If your willing to pay my way in ill go to NSS with ya I am great with race car what’s your car number

I’d be willing to pay your way in, but I would like you to help a night or maybe two during the week at the shop. Car number is 58 (Haven’t raced yet this yr)

Planning on running OSW and NSS every time they have a sportsman race, plus may run some FUPS races later in the year.

Sorry sbracer, had something come up where I can’t afford getting to Orlando and back (about an hour and a half). Would love to help though.

I am having to sell my car due to financial reasons…

[QUOTE=VeaseyRacing;126613]Sorry sbracer, had something come up where I can’t afford getting to Orlando and back (about an hour and a half). Would love to help though.

I am having to sell my car due to financial reasons…[/QUOTE]

No worries…thanks for the heads up tho!