From Mike Franklin for Geoff Styner.....

Mike just posted this on FB… thought some of you might be interested to help Geoff and his wife thru a very bad time… Thank you! Carol Wicks

Mike Franklin
about an hour ago via mobile ?

I've got a brand new Black impact fire suit never worn. Fit somebody about 210#s. Highest bid by midnight tommorow gets it. 100% of the money will go to Geoff Syrners fund. Bid away!!! — with James Henderson Powell and 6 others.
4Like ? ? Unfollow Post ? Share
    Patrick Staropoli, Melisa Hirschy and 5 others like this.
    Mike Franklin 850.00 suit. 2 layer, boot cut, silk style suit
    about an hour ago via mobile ? Like
    Michael Faulk What... You tagging all the fat asses that might fit in your suit? Haha
    about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 1
    Michael Faulk Jk bro. Good cause. Ill pass it around
    Michael Faulk I know you well enough to know its GQ
    Shane Butler U want us to bid by messaging u or on this post. I like the idea.
    Mike Franklin It's the best they had. Bought it and never used it. Come on bro, get some of that Brazilian money on this. U guys can't hord it all. This guys facing some big bills, and very lucky to b alive.
    Michael Faulk Just got a new suit a month ago but ill def try to help you get rid of it. And if I had your money id throw all mine away
    Mike Franklin I'm pretty sure my page is open to everybody, not just friends. Post it on the post.
    Shane Butler I'll start at 200$
    56 minutes ago via mobile ? Like
    Joe Winchell $300
    42 minutes ago ? Like
    Mike Franklin Rick Bristol Rick Anges Southern States Lightning Sprints
    42 minutes ago via mobile ? Like
    Michael Faulk This looks fun. I got $350
    32 minutes ago ? Like
    Bill VanDevender Great idea Mike, think I might do the same..
    15 minutes ago ? Like
    Carol Wicks wow!! talk about "family" you guys are all so damn special. i love you all.
    11 minutes ago ? Like
    Mike Franklin $500

Mike Franklin James Henderson Powell, John Gilbert, and myself will match the highest bid. Come on guys, it’s not about us, this family needs our help!!! When we needed help n 95’ my racing family came thru. Lets come thru for Geoff

Scott Cordon------$550.00

Well, this may not work

Just realized that is a real-time facebook bidding war. I, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your view, cannot access facebook at work. Try to keep me apprised of the bidding so I can participate.
Thanks
Scott Cordon

Scott…

Will do! Thank you!
Carol

more…

Joe Winchell $700
13 hours ago ? Like ? 4
13 hours ago ? Like
Dean Bartholomew $800

Hey Scott

[QUOTE=JD99;126324]Just realized that is a real-time facebook bidding war. I, unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on your view, cannot access facebook at work. Try to keep me apprised of the bidding so I can participate.
Thanks
Scott Cordon[/QUOTE]

How’s it going ?

Dennis Valdez from ELDER Ford of Tampa (formerly Ernie Haire)

Long time no see. :huepfen024:

Dennis

[QUOTE=BVS40FL;126350]How’s it going ?

Dennis Valdez from ELDER Ford of Tampa (formerly Ernie Haire)

Long time no see. :huepfen024:[/QUOTE]

You have a PM.