Just talked to Geoff Styner...

I am so emotional I can barely see thru tears. It’s hard to believe Geoff is in the shape he’s in. He is so “UP”!!! He is going home TODAY!!! Recuperation will be timely but the racing family all over the state is looking out for him a Linda… Thank you God for letting us keep Geoff in our lives. Amen! :engel016:
Carol

Thats awesome! I pray he heals fast!

Geoff…

Yes… he has a long road ahead of him. several months out of work… He will need our family’s help. I am amazed at his courage!
Carol

So happy to hear hes doing good and is going home…prayers still going out for a quick recovery… God speed Geoff… :slight_smile:

Every Track that Jeff supportted needs to support him and his Family.

Every Track that Jeff supportted needs to support him and his Family. They need to get together and put a real Fund raiser together for them. They are one of the most giving people in our sport. Carol get it going!!! You know best how to do it!!!
In our prays…
Bobby Diehl

it started by many!

as you said…Geoff has always been the first to jump in head first to help people. i have heard from many tracks and many people who will help. Mike Franklin had a firesuit he raffled… sent over $1,000 to Geoff… the ball is rolling and i think it will generate the help Geoff and Linda need to get thru this. Thanks for caring.