Jack Smith Memorial race at FTS!

Thanks Tony. Got a PM from Robert saying it is $30 too. See you there.
-JIM-

thanks Carol…

[QUOTE=carolwicks;129506]I somehow got old! hahaha I dont do as much as i would love to to help Linda, Kevin, and Mike. Health is a problem. I do like to help in any way i can. i do not work for the track. everything i do is because i love our crew and just want to help. Are you Steve from Progressive? hate to think i missed you last week.
Kevin is passionate. he doesnt do this for $$$$. He does it because he LOVES this sport. He is trying to be in better control. :wink:
I am praying we have a decent amount of OWMs for Jacks race but i know these guys well and 4 cars or 24 cars they will put on a first rate show for the fans.
We havent been open long and have ALOT of major renovations etc. So please be patient and give us a chance to prove we are a track to be reckoned with! :wink:
Thank you for your comments.
Carol Wicks :auto003:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your response,Carol.No,I’m not from progressive,but just a race fan who,also loves the sport.My brother,who I used to help,drove mainly at Columbus Motor speedway in the late 70’s.We’re old ourselves,and while we take longer to get to a race,we try to hit all the good ones here in Florida where I now reside.

I understand it’s tough to do things when your health is bad.I’m sorry for your ailments.I myself,have to do dialysis 3 times a day,and its tough for me to get around.I wish Linda would ,at least, fix the e-mail adressv from Punta ?Gorda Speedway.Its gone and forgotten.So maybe e-mails from Full Throttle woulds be better.

While I do have an issue w/Kevin.I hope he would at least fix the signage around the track.Bammer’s dont cost that much.Thanks again Carol,and hope to meet you this Saturday.

Headed south FTS bound hope yall can make it to jacks race see ya there