Complete sellout of top notch equipment

2005 Prowler Champ Kart - 6 Races since complete rebuild; new powder coat, paint, bearings, lines, heims, bodywork, and graphics. One race fresh TS Racing BP with all current updates, very strong and reliable, call Victor Peters with any questions. Bully Clutch with 6 races since complete rebuild, and calipered after every race, it is always strong. MyChron 3 gauge with head temperature and RPM. XL Lightning Light Advantage Seat painted to match. This combination has won 4 of 6 races entered. $3,500 Seperate

2006 Prowler Champ Kart - 2 Races since rebuild; new paint, bearings, lines, heims, bodywork, and graphics. One race fresh TS Racing BP (originally from Capps) with all current updates, very strong and reliable, call Victor Peters with any questions. Bully Clutch with 2 races since complete rebuild, and calipered after every race, it is always strong. MyChron 3 gauge with head temperature and RPM. Large Safrit’s Edge Factory Driver Seat painted to match. $3,500 Seperate

2006 Prowler Flat Kart - 10 Races since complete rebuild; new powder coat, paint, bearings, lines, heims, bodywork, and graphics. One race fresh TS Racing BSP small pipe with all current updates, very strong and reliable, call Victor Peters with any questions. Hilliard Clutch maintained after every race, it is always strong. MyChron 3 gauge with head temperature and RPM. XL Lightning Light Advantage Seat painted to match. This combination has won 2 and finished top three 7 of 10 races entered. $2,500 Seperate

I don’t remember how many sets of wheels and tires we have, but all are straight and true, balanced and mainly black. Tires are all in good shape and have many laps left, if they were not usable, they were replaced. There are more spares and replacement parts than I can list, and many kart specific tools that are available. $2,000

There are many custom fabricated parts included with these karts and people keep asking where they came from. We have been doing this for a long time, we have won races all over this half of the country, and these karts are properly prepared and well maintained. Someone will get top notch equipment.

These karts and motors can go anywhere and win, there is definitely no junk, and we would like to sell as a package. We don’t need to sell, but will entertain offers as a buyout or separate smaller packages. $10,000 for everything we have for karting.

We have a nice 24’ Pace Enclosed trailer set up for karts, with on board generator, cabinets, air compressor, finished interior, tire racks, pit pal products, and A/C. Available in an overall buyout if the price is right. $7,000 Seperate

We will not sell off parts and pieces, we don’t have time. Please call Matthew with any questions @ 813-892-2042. Karts, trailer, and parts are located at my dad’s shop in Tampa Florida. $16,000 Total Buyout

If you have a package idea just call and give me an offer, thanks.