Looking for Quickchange rear end and tires for UMP Modified

I am looking to buy or trade for a quickchange rear end for my UMP modified. I am also looking for some used UMP modified legal tires that I can buy

I can help you out with a good used sprint center section with axel tubes and axels hubs and drive flanges for 850.00 might even have some 4 bar brackets . can do the same deal with a old style unit with the big rear cover for 650.00 located in deland would need to know the width and the offset if you don’t know call and I’ll explaine thanks woody in deland 1 386 801 3026

Woody, do you still have these rear ends?

yes i still have these rear ends just call 1 386 801 3026 with the details on
you need can have you fixed up in a day

can possibly hook you up with some used tires also thanks woody

Woody I’m still interested in getting a QC, just gotta put some money together. I am also interested in some used tires, I need those before the QC

call Shawn 1 386 804 0157 he has some real nice ones on his car that he would sell i talked to him this afternoon woody

I have several 26.5 hoosiers a-40 and some D’s $10.00 each located in Apopka 407-467-3677