Osw

So we called the track yesterday and they said(not Wes) stay tuned for major annoucement on changes for the track. Was told that they would annouce somthing today, Anyone heard anything?

Do you suppose the announcement was postponed by rain, just like the races always are?
I hope something good is in the works over there.

[QUOTE=Matt Albee;129439]Do you suppose the announcement was postponed by rain, just like the races always are?
I hope something good is in the works over there.[/QUOTE]
Yhey are going to have you clean the bathrooms and im going to flag.
Im sure you will do a better job than I will.
You will have your heart in it…
Hope u can take a joke…

O well

don62

NOT AS Easy AS PEOPLE THINK

Hope it works out for who ever does run it. It will take years to build it up and get fans back.

I just called the track to see what the message said and all it said was about Friday’s rain out and would be racing this Friday. Nothing about an announcement of any kind. But I did see on their web site the name of the track manager has changed to Wade Rich and not Wes. Also there is no more link to Orlando on NSS site. When you click on the old FASCAR.org site it goes directly to the NSS site.

I believe Wade is the track manager at the dragstrip. Now it sounds like he’s trying to run both tracks.

When I called someone answered and said there would be an announcement on Tuesday, Hopefully there will be annoucement today

Strange they would tell you that and then not release a statement. Maybe the new track manager has some ideas he wants to announce.
Or maybe they’re announcing the new flagman and the new custodian.

[QUOTE=Matt Albee;129482]Strange they would tell you that and then not release a statement. Maybe the new track manager has some ideas he wants to announce.
Or maybe they’re announcing the new flagman and the new custodian.[/QUOTE]

You bring the paper ill find some flags.
Want red white and blue paper in the stalls

Don62