Eldora for truck race

I am heading up to eldora for the truck race for the week, anyone know of good tracks to check out up there? Dirt or asphalt!

Sent ya a PM on several tracks up here :slight_smile:

hERE YA GO…

Attica Speedway is nearby,aboutb 50 miles from Eldora.Great little track that Tony Stewart does have a vested interest in.They run sprints and late model dirt cars,so check it out.They run tonight on friday.

If your looking for a asphalt track,there is Kil-Kare Speedway,which is close by from Eldora in Xenia Ohio.They also run on fridays,

On Saturday there is Shady Bowl Speedway,in DeGraff OH.It is on Flowing Well rd.Sort of hard to find,but a fun and unique track.Have a good weekend

Im from Ohio

And i would be the first one to tell you if i was at eldora i would go on over into eastern Indiana.Winchester,Angola,Baer Field and more farther north but close to ohio border.The closest track probably is Portsmouth,Ohios 3/8 mile dirt.Or the dirt at lawrenceburg indiana.

or if you want to see asphalt

Columbus Ohios 1/3 mile blacktop has their leg of the Robbie Dean memorial saturday (the 6th)94 laps with proceeds going to the Dean family…It was expanded this year to a 3 track format from being a stand alone event at kilkare.It has drawn the biggest field of late models all year BY FAR thelast few seasons at kk.Winner recieves one of Robbies race won trophys from his personal collection.Good event helping the family since Robbies death.Hats off to Donnie Renner for workin.g so hard on making that whole deal a reality.