three street stocks for sale

3 street stocks for sale:

1-Racecar Frame and Cage Camaro…Done by Fred’s Garage… $200 FIRM

2-Street Stock Camaro for sale…set up for dirt but could be converted back to asphalt…has Ford 9 inch rear end, 620 gears, aftermarket axels, selling with NO motor, transmission or radiator. $1000 OBO

3-Street Stock for sale…this car has 10 bolt rear end with 373s and Moser axels… no motor, transmission or radiator. This was Greg Krom’s street stock and has won lots of races at Desoto and Punta Gorda. $1000 OBO

Willing to sell all 3 together for $2000 OBO

please contact Brad call or text 941-915-6167

thanks.

Racecar Frame and Cage Camaro…Done by Fred’s Garage… $200 FIRM

Street Stock Camaro for sale…set up for dirt but could be converted back to asphalt…has Ford 9 inch rear end, 620 gears, aftermarket axels, selling with NO motor, transmission or radiator. $1000 OBO

Street Stock for sale…this car has 10 bolt rear end with 373s and Moser axels… no motor, transmission or radiator. This was Greg Krom’s street stock and has won lots of races at Desoto and Punta Gorda. $1000 OBO

Willing to sell all 3 together for $2000 OBO

please contact Brad call or text 941-915-6167

thanks.

where are u located I m interested in the black car

Sarasota fl

will consider reasonable offers…

How much for both rollers

Make me a offer call me my number is 941-915-6167

Trade u a pro truck, for the black or white one

No thanks on the truck …dont need to trade…need to sell! Ill drop the price on the cars will take 1500 for all three or 750 a piece for the rollers…but that’s the lowest I can go! Great deal!!

Price Drop

the frame and cage is likely sold after tomorrow…so I just have the rollers…asking $1500 for the two of them…one hell of a deal!! your GAIN is my LOSS.

The white car is sold and still have the black car for sale for 750 needs to go:ernaehrung004:

All three cars are sold:ernaehrung004: