Super Stock For Sale

If yall read it right he was talking about the spare parts car that comes with it still to much for a super stock roller I just bought a top 5 super stock for $3000 race ready

racer55 what car do you run? this car has had every thing changed on it brand new and raced about 4 times more then 5500. in it so don’t come on here saying its to much. you say you just bought a top 5 car for 3000 well you got what you paid for a top 5 car . this car has finished 2nd two times and with a little more tweaking will win .

a good motor is what puts that car in 2nd place finshes a big body monte are easy to get to handel good. Im sure it could win its a fresh car. Just saying not a big market for super stock roller and people dont want to pay that much you can get a nice sportsman roller for that

yea racer55 it was one of those expensive 3200, 602 crate motor that is now in his e-mod .

crate motors can be fast just found out justin #20 runs a 602 and wins at NSS hp track

Still have car and trailer go with it and bottom dollar e mail me.

super stock40

no trailer spare car gone car comes with u pick witch rear end 323 or 373 bottom dollar $4300

to top////////////////////

make offer

Is that the same car you are now selling for $8500 ?

i have nothing to do racer 55 this is super stock 40 i have a e mod now

yeah same car wit body redone nice grabber blue paint job no runs 3m graphics rebuilt the rear flushed and changed trans fluild and went threw the motor. new gauges and new 5 inch recall tach new tires new intake. yeah it wont go no cheaper then $7500. Dont need to sell it just throwing it out there any car i own is always forsale incase someone thinks its cheater or something they can buy it any time

EJC do your own post stay off mine

hey ass face i was replying to a qeastion asked about my car i was going to say sorry for posting on your add but f@#$ you

top//////////////////////////////////////////

no longer for sale