FULL THROTTLE SPEEDWAY, invitation

Couldn’t disagree more. If there’s nothing entertaining going on at intermission and it drags on for an hour, just like the rest of the draggin’ ass show, I’m not coming back, and I know I’m not alone. So how does it make good sense again?

In the old days we tried not having a intermission and the food sales went up. The fans would go to the food stand when there was a class that they didn’t like and there were no lines but they stayed busy all night long.
tried to sell that to sone track owners but it was a hard sell…

Don62

[QUOTE=Don Nerone;132848]The glass is still half empty…
If you like the track rules and purse them go there and race. If you don’t then stay home and we will lose another track…Stop crying on here for everyone to see and race…
Ok now beat me up LOL

don62[/QUOTE]

I am not crying at all. Just simply answering the question that was asked. That is the facts of what the payout was for the top 5 in both sportsman and trucks. I will be there racing. I just think they should cut the laps not extend them if they are going to pay their standard 25 lap purse except for the win money. You claim to be the promoter of promoter’s so do you think that is going get more cars to show up by paying 25 lap money and race 40laps? Maybe that is why you are not doing it anymore! I am trying to get guys to come but they won’t because of that. I damn sure are not going to lie to them and tell them something else! The truth is the truth if you can’t handle it then I don’t know what to tell you!

Hay mod 8, can yu please do me a favor, please leave the ebr race out of this thread, it has nothing to do with it, That purse that is posted, wuz put there by me,so for what it’s worth yu can take it to the bank, Hay look at it like this mod 8 use it for a test session for the ebr, And by the way they did go to slicks as yu were asking for a while back LOL WE WILL SEE YU THERE

I just thru that in to see if the track would address the question about payout, Linda is quick to post events why can’t you answer a simple question. I checked the website and there is no listing of payouts for this weekend modified race. We will be there for the EBR, would not miss it.

All I know is that the OWN purse this week is the same as the FUP series, except $200 more to win , and NO entry fee .

All I know is that it’s going to be one great night of racing. 50 Lap OWM’s, 40 lap Late Model Sportsman (I love this renaming of the class) 40 lap Pro-Truck, 40 lap Legends and 35 lap Road Warriors and those scurvy Junkyard Dogs! That’s well over 200 laps of feature racing! The weather looks good (finally!). It’s a holiday weekend so car counts and the crowd should be great! I can’t wait! :ernaehrung004: