This information is a repost about the RPM Disney AMS this next weekend!!!!

This was a great idea. Thanks to Old Sunshine FAN!!!
Also if anyone is going to the Disney America Muscle Car Show next weekend check out the info. $99.00 rooms @ night and pass to any Disney Park that night.

This is from Jeremy Ong:
PLEASE HELP US PROMOTE THIS TO EVERYONE. WE NEED BODIES AND ROOMS.
THIS IS A GREAT GET-A-WAY for the weekend, EVEN IF YOU DON?T GO SEE THE CARS.

We have an extremely low room rate offered for rooms at Disney?s Coronado Springs Resort for the entire weekend. $99.00 per night, which includes (two) free ?After 4 pm Disney Theme Park Tickets.? These same rooms are typically priced at $219 a night without the passes, so this is a great deal! Rooms can be booked by calling 407-939-4686 and using the special reservation group code G0605618A. Also, attached is theme park ticket link (http://www.mydisneymeetings.com/dcw13/)

Attached is the information regarding the RPM Muscle Car Showdown at Disney?s Hollywood Studios on Sunday night (click link: Lights Motors Action Theater Photos). This is information about the December park buyout ?fashion show? event by Parker Brothers Concepts.

Monday Cars and Coffee event by duPont REGISTRY. We desperately NEED to advertise this, as we need a LOT of guests and cars to book rooms (especially for Sunday night) and participate in this event. We have some representatives from Porsche Club of America that will be coming to attend this event to scope it out. We have already reached out to our friends at the Jaguar Club.

Great news! We have decided to provide (two) complimentary after 4pm tickets especially for any guests that will be coming to attend the Cars and Coffee event during the RPM Muscle Car weekend that will only stay for one night. Please note that this only pertains to guests staying only for Sunday night. If a guest has a room reservation arriving Saturday, August 30th and checking out on Monday, September 2nd, they will only receive (two) complimentary after 4 pm tickets for the entire stay.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Jeremy Ong, CMP
Resort Sales Manager, Disney Destinations
PO Box 10,000 Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830 | W - 407.566.4893 | C ? 321.284.7280 | F ? 407.566.4880

So take the wife and Family!!!
Sorry NO BOBBY BUCKS
Bobby “The BIG TOP” Diehl (Don I learned it all from you THANKS)
RPM International Motorsports Expo
Walt Disney World Resorts
813-817-RACE (7223)
fastruckinc@aol.com

Attached Images

My entire family enjoys cars shows. not for $400. Why on earth would they have it at Disney?

Benny read the post that…

Jeremy Ong email was saying that if you came to see the over four hundred muscle cars you and your family could enjoy a Disney park for $99.00 with a room per night and getting two passes to allow families that might not afford the regular pricing could take them to the Show and enjoy Mickey’s house. Heck take out the wife (have a sitter or relative get the kids). Remember Benny Disney is “Ware DREAMS come TRUE”. Heck the show is FREE!!! Just see the Show and go checkout OSW. It’s is the neighborhood. Thanks for your thoughts. I hope this makes it clearer for you. Keep up the GOOD work!!!~!

[QUOTE=Bobby Diehl;132652]Just see the Show and go checkout OSW. It’s is the neighborhood.[/QUOTE]Speed World is 45 miles and over an hour from Walt Disney World - even using 417, 408, and SR 50. :confused:

Ask me how I know.