OSW-->Official schedule for October

Here is the official scheduled races for October peeps.

Race schedule for Oct. 5th Bomber Twin 25’s!! : Bombers, Pro-Truck, Sportsman ** INTERMISSION ** OWM, Super Stocks,Bombers ( During intermission kids 6-11 get a ride around track in a race car ) Pit/Tech/Registration 3:00, Practice 4-6:30, Grandstands 6:00, Drivers Meeting 7:00, Invocation/National Anthem 7:20, First race 7:30

Race schedule for Oct. 12th: Bandoleros, Legends,E-Mods ** INTERMISSION ** Mini-Fours,Pro-Truck,Bombers Pit/Tech/Registration 3:00, Practice 4-6:30, Grandstands 6:00, Drivers Meeting 7:00, Invocation/National Anthem 7:20, First race 7:30

OPEN PRACTICE ** ALL DIVISIONS WELCOME ** FRIDAY Oct. 18th

Race schedule for Oct 19th: Bandoleros, Legends, Vintage stock cars, Vintage mods ** INTERMISSION ** Vintage 6 cylinder mods, Super Late Models, Bombers Pit/Tech/Registration 3:00, Practice 4-6:30, Grandstands 6:00, Drivers Meeting 7:00, Invocation/National Anthem 7:20, First race 7:30

Be there people… and bring your friends.

Thank you

Thanks for the update and i’m glad to see the emods made it back into the schedule.

No problem

Gov. Cup week end

I see that nothing for the weekend of 26th are we shutting down for the big race weekend at NSS ?

Will be open that night, events to be announced

Oct.26th osw

I’ve talked to a few racers and they are going to the gov. Cup 200.at NSS. The track should consider closing on that night car count will be very low. This next race Jim should poll all racers at the meeting and find out how many plan on racing on that night.

What are MINI- fours are they mini- stock or 4 cylinders FWD cars like some other tracks are running

Yesit is. If you would like to run, call Jim at the track

tires

does Orlando have tires for sportsman?

Call Jim at the track. He can tell you what tires he has.