3rd - #74 Jason Garver
4th - #16 Patrick Mennenga
5th - #07 Scott Garrity
6th - #Z14 Craig Cuzzore
7th - #2 Greg Talley
8th - #116 Mike Stalnaker
9th - #26 Dan Crowe
10th - #10 Rusty Baker

12 sportsman cars showed up. The Z1 from Auburndale was bad ass fast and won. A. Williamson was second. Nobody was close to those two. Third was Jason Garver in a streetstock. A couple of good races in the back of the pack but those Auburndale sportsman are in a class of their own.
3 mods with Garver first followed by Prescott
6 or 8 streetstocks with Charlie Seroki taking the win and Garver 2nd
Best race of the night was with the 2, yes TWO strictly stocks! Unfortunately the 46 crashed hard coming to the checkers and destroyed her car! Still won though!
The old race track looks pretty good and the hard work shows!

Beat you to it. Getting slow there RSB…

Yep, you beat me. I may have even added a few cars…:slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone at Ellisville Speedway and all the competitors for a fun night of racing. Congrats to Daniel Webster for taking down the win in convincing fashion. I wonder how bad he would have beat us all if he had the right gear??? Thanks to Aaron Williamson for coming up all the way from Polk County to give Daniel the only competition he had. Craig Cuzzone made the long trip from Polk County too. Unfortunately Craig’s gear was way off and his 6th place finish was not indicative of how good he should have been. I want to give a personal thanks to Patrick Mennenga for running me clean as we battled for the 4th spot for like 35 of the first 40 laps. He could have put a bumper to me many times but drove me clean lap after lap. Man dude, you just flat wore me out trying to hold you off! Speaking of being worn out, at the lap 40 break I was needing a breather and ripped off my helmet and sucked down a quart of Gatorade. I looked over at Jason Garver and he was fresh as a daisy. That guy never even took his helmet off as we sat there for 15 minutes! That car may look like a Street Stock, but he has got some HUGE steam under the hood of that stock-bodied Camaro. In the end I had a fun time racing with people for just about every one of the 75 laps. We decided to forgo buying new tires and in the end (in addition to making a bad adjustment at the break) just didn’t have the rubber underneath me to run with the “Big Dogs”. Even with new tires I still don’t think I would have had anything for Daniel and Aaron. They were just off in their own zip code. Gotta give it up to all the drivers for running a clean race, racing everyone with respect and putting them ALL on the trailer in one piece. The only yellows were for single car spins and a chunk of debris on the frontstretch. That’s the way to race, guys!

RSB which Chump team were you with?

The #343 red Ford ZX2. We ended up finishing 57th after changing a serpentine belt(after one of our drivers revved the motor to about 10,000rpm’s) and then I blew out the clutch and we lost another 2 1/2 hours replacing it.
We were slow but had a blast. Looking forward to Charlotte and hopefully Atlanta!
Were you there?

[QUOTE=RSB;135160]The #343 red Ford ZX2. We ended up finishing 57th after changing a serpentine belt(after one of our drivers revved the motor to about 10,000rpm’s) and then I blew out the clutch and we lost another 2 1/2 hours replacing it.
We were slow but had a blast. Looking forward to Charlotte and hopefully Atlanta!
Were you there?[/QUOTE]

Cool! Heard about y’all doing the clutch change in pretty good time actually!

I was in the #304 Lead Sled Racing Town Car, I drove 2nd (approx 1050am-1230pm), our 3rd driver had a “moment” and did (mostly) cosmetic damage to the nose coming off of 16, then back around through the second rotation our 1st driver got caught up in the T16 melee to no fault of his own - took a shot in the LR and bent the rear end.

I’ll be running with the Backwoods Racing Mustang in Charlotte, my names David stop by and say hi!

I remember HEARING that Lincoln! Looked like a fun car to drive!
The guys that own the ZX2 have never raced before and the car is 3 hours south of me. They’re talking about building a #%^@ Miata!! CRAzy! There’s so much that can be done to the little Ford still and I think it would be pretty fast. Trying to talk them into letting me “store” it in my garage for a week or two. Camber plates, wider rims, bigger rear bar, header, cut the springs, CAI,and take off another 100 lbs…cheat da bitch up! LOL!

HIJACKED THIS THREAD!! :slight_smile:

Haha totally highjacked :slight_smile: Chump is a blast. We have a perfectly good OWM I keep threatening to knock the dust off of but having too much fun with the Chump stuff!

See ya in Charlotte!

If you make it over to the Chump forum, I’m Pintodave on there too.

Thank you Scott, I had more fun Saturday night than I have in awhile at the track. Still have some gremlins to work out, and need to find some more speed, but all and all it was a great time. Big Brother is already coming up with a different set up. Thanks to everyone at Ellisville and we will be back soon.

Patrick Mennenga