Terry Roberts gone?

Saw that on speed51…what’s the real story?

"New Smyrna Speedway Officials announce that effective immediately, Terry Roberts has resigned his position with the Speedway. After having received numerous complaints and concerns from drivers, crew members and employees New Smyrna Speedway feels that this change will be in the best interest of the Speedway and it’s future endeavors.

New Smyrna Speedway is looking forward to bigger and better things in 2014. The Official 2014 Schedule and 2014 Rule Book will be available over the coming days."

That’s the post on F-Book page. They say he left but kinda sounds like they asked him to leave.:sport009:

sounds like they :anim_buttkick: right out the door

It’s about time

[QUOTE=Luis G;136523]"New Smyrna Speedway Officials announce that effective immediately, Terry Roberts has resigned his position with the Speedway. After having received numerous complaints and concerns from drivers, crew members and employees New Smyrna Speedway feels that this change will be in the best interest of the Speedway and it’s future endeavors.

New Smyrna Speedway is looking forward to bigger and better things in 2014. The Official 2014 Schedule and 2014 Rule Book will be available over the coming days."

That’s the post on F-Book page. They say he left but kinda sounds like they asked him to leave.:sport009:[/QUOTE]

THIS IS THE BEST NEWS THAT I HAVE HEARD IN SOMETIME. Thanks NSS,Great job, now lets move on to better things.

Last I know of anyone seeing Terry was the night of the Gov. Cup.

Instead of closing up the office, he was loading his stuff in his car. I think he quit at that moment, but didn’t tell anyone else.

I didn’t see anyone stopping him from loading up… and I was standing with some of the high-powered people with NSS when it happened.

none of the higher up said humm whats Terry doing ?

They knew what he was doing… they just didn’t stop him from doing it… !

As the world turns…So witch paved track in florida wont have mng changes in 2013
looks like Show Time but we still have a few months left…
Terry knew he was leaving a few month ago
As Robert would say…Ur check is affective when u are.
Robert was tough on the people but most of the time right.

don62

Yup

You Would Know Don. Go Fishing Racing Is For The Pro’s:)

Hey Don

Word has it MARTY did a good job running the show at Lancaster NY… :slight_smile:

Showtime

Don heard he owns the track.And most have big ego’s same with you.:slight_smile:

Moe grow up DA!!
You can do what u do and I don’t give a st about it. If I post anything on here about you its in fun…
If you want to get personal let me know and ill get back in racing.
If I had a good reason I might do it.
I think ill get back in the crash a rama bus racing shows in florida gust for you.
So shut the beer mouth im not that old yet.
I am trying to fish and stay away from jerks like you and Chuck.
Run ur mouth and see…

don62
CRASH A RAMA usa.

Really Don

Good luck with that. Also told you so and what’s wrong with drinking beer. :ernaehrung004: REEL THEM IN.:slight_smile:

Say What You Want

Still like you Don so say mean thing and things that are not right about our stuff.Still going to like ya. :ernaehrung004: