rains cancel Auburndale

Rain has washed out today’s/tonight’s action, will reschedule for next Saturday

Rick

That will be putting a Sportmans race on top of my 1st Sportmans 50 Lap race This Saturday??? I thought we were all going to play nice this year and stay of each other dates???

Gary Laplant

Do You Remember When…

Does anyone remember when you had a problem, you’d jump on the phone and call the other party to discuss said problem between “Just” the two of you… these days, folks jump on Main Stream Media and put the laundry out for all to see… guess that’s called “Progress” huh ? …OSF

A whole new generation of it unfortunately. This is the same as what PASS did to NSS last week. It seems to be important that you be the first to post so that the other party is on the defensive or viewed as sour grapes if they respond. I suspect that any agreement they might have had is in jeopardy and I doubt the original agreement dealt with the special circumstances surrounding speedweeks. When you commit to special races you have to provide a reasonable make up date. It is not like the regular season where you simply say see you next week.

OSF that only works when you answer your phone calls and or return phone calls!:ernaehrung004:

Gary

If they were gonna work with you, they would have looked at everybody’s schedule, before making there post, Rex and Rick have each other’s back, but that is all. Advise to you Gary, do not believe a word either of those two say to you…just my two cents… Vince

SSM…yea I guess that would come into play as well… and if one didn’t answer his/her phone… they might just get what they deserve…how bout dat?..OSF

"That will be putting a Sportmans race on top of my 1st Sportmans 50 Lap race This Saturday??? I thought we were all going to play nice this year and stay of each other dates??? "

Gary Laplant

Gary, if they were going to play nice, they would have looked at all the tracks schedule’s in the area before makeing there post on here. Watch your back with these two guys, they can not be trusted…Vince

[B][I]That is why it so important to own your own weekly show. That way, you do not have to rely on anybody else’s car to show up to put on your tonight show.

If you look at very successfull short track in America, in general, they have their complete, self sufficient, money making weekly structure. Big series are rare and more like to please their fans with a little +.

They will very seldom build an event relying on cars that are from other track(s). Too risky.[/I][/B]

[QUOTE=andre;141051][B][I]That is why it so important to own your own weekly show. That way, you do not have to rely on anybody else’s car to show up to put on your tonight show.

If you look at very successfull short track in America, in general, they have their complete, self sufficient, money making weekly structure. Big series are rare and more like to please their fans with a little +.

They will very seldom build an event relying on cars that are from other track(s). Too risky.[/I][/B][/QUOTE]

That’s the best possible advice, and you’re absolutely correct. But that wouldn’t work for tracks in Florida. Not nearly enough drama to keep everyone happy. The one phrase you’ll never, ever hear is " they sure do stock car racing better down south in Florida ".
On the other hand, if you have a series like FUPS ( what a dumb name ) that hasn’t got many places to race as it is, they have to maximize every single opportunity. So rainouts need to be rescheduled. It could easily be moved to a date that didn’t conflict with someone elses race you would think.
Think FUPS ( what a dumb name ) will continue racing at Citrus?

FUPS doesn’t race at Citrus anymore.

I can see why!

Just for the record A phone call was made . It was Rex Idea to run them without looking at any one 2014 Schedule first before they posted. What else can we say but its Rex just being Rex. But Rex is not running the OWM this weeked for the FUP ??? Just got to love Floida Short Track Racing.

Drivers Citrus County Speedway has the rule and all payouts posted on our website for all classes check all the information out then come to the track that has the New Face of Racing and “The Freindliest Track IN the South”

www.citruscountyspeedway.com

Lets go racing and have some great fun.

:ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: :ernaehrung004: